• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HoweFan

Next win?

Rate this topic

When do you think we will win again?  I’m gonna say one of the back to back Winnipeg games December 10-12 otherwise I’m afraid it might be next year. I thought we would be in most games this year just like last year but injuries and poor years from some of the vets could make this a historic season

Tonight.  It has to turn around at some point.  Selfishly, I hope they get back in the mix soon.  I paid a LOT of money for tickets and plane flight and hotel for March 2020 game in Tampa Bay.  Stevie Y's and Val's homecoming to TB.  I want the Wings to win.  But I will be happy to see them regardless.

53 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

Tonight.  It has to turn around at some point.  Selfishly, I hope they get back in the mix soon.  I paid a LOT of money for tickets and plane flight and hotel for March 2020 game in Tampa Bay.  Stevie Y's and Val's homecoming to TB.  I want the Wings to win.  But I will be happy to see them regardless.

I paid for plane rides and tix so I could see the them play Colorado in Denver this year. Have a feeling I'm gonna get laughted out of the Pepsi center.

4 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I paid for plane rides and tix so I could see the them play Colorado in Denver this year. Have a feeling I'm gonna get laughted out of the Pepsi center.

Just wear your McCarty jersey and you should be fine.

Or better yet, Bertuzzi

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie