• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

12/7 ಠ_ಠ GDT - Penguins @ Red Wings - 7:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

Just got done cutting my own hair for the first time. Didn't turn out half bad. Got myself a quality clipper on Amazon for like $20 bucks and came with every guard size imaginable. Took me about 15 minutes to properly clean up. Left her a lil longer on top.

So ask yourself, why are you still a slave to the barber/salon industry? Making an appointment, getting in your car to drive down there, forking over 20-50 bucks for a visit every month... Meanwhile self haircut master race bros like me have thrown off our shackles and will never piss away another dime on the sham haircut money funnel industry again.

Oh yeah and go wings

6 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Just got done cutting my own hair for the first time. Didn't turn out half bad. Got myself a quality clipper on Amazon for like $20 bucks and came with every guard size imaginable. Took me about 15 minutes to properly clean up. Left her a lil longer on top.

So ask yourself, why are you still a slave to the barber/salon industry? Making an appointment, getting in your car to drive down there, forking over 20-50 bucks for a visit every month... Meanwhile self haircut master race bros like me have thrown off our shackles and will never piss away another dime on the sham haircut money funnel industry again.

Oh yeah and go wings

post pics

57 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Oh yeah and go wings

How much did you pay for the bowl?

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Oh yeah and go wings

Now if ya only got that tooth fixed...

Image result for dumb and dumber haircut

End of 1st. Wings trail 0-2.

I blame Fortnite. And Bill Peters.

1 minute ago, Y19 said:

Shakes head.  Blinks eyes.  Shakes head again.  "What happened?  I must have passed out.  How long was I out?  Did we win?"

No but Blashill's gonna try Abby at center when he returns.

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Oh yeah and go wings

I'm not.  I've been cutting my own hair for over 10 years.  No regrets at all.  Always comes out the way I want it.  No more trying to describe what I want and then the "stylist" just doing whatever they want anyway.  No appointments and no waiting.  At first I used a "self cut" set of clippers with a swiveling head, but now just use a standard set similar to the ones you've been using.

Hope the Penguins don't get a SHUTOUT.

10 minutes ago, Y19 said:

I'm not.  I've been cutting my own hair for over 10 years.  No regrets at all.  Always comes out the way I want it.  No more trying to describe what I want and then the "stylist" just doing whatever they want anyway.  No appointments and no waiting.  At first I used a "self cut" set of clippers with a swiveling head, but now just use a standard set similar to the ones you've been using.

Hope the Penguins don't get a SHUTOUT.

They wont.  5-4 wings