• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ChristopherReevesLegs

Gimme Muh Monthly Yzer-Trade

Rate this topic

14 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Christoffer Ehn for Nikita Zadorov.

I hate admitting it, but I love the Avs right now, Zadorov is fun to watch, Girard and Makar are insane, Mackinnon and Rantanen are insane, Kadri is the perfect #2C in his prime, their secondary players are playing their balls off, only thing they could maybe use is some D depth and a goalie. And they're trying to add Hall.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEkjAYlv-Z88D0Fd50QQf

14 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

AA for Girard

Girard spins a lot. I like that about him.

I know you guys made fun of my want for us to draft Liam Kirk, but I would still love for Yzerman to trade for his rights.  He is unsigned by the Yotes, he is playing in Peterborough and is second in team scoring with 36 points (15 goals) in 29 games.  I know it's Jr. but with our lack of scoring up front (he is listed as a LW/C) we could use some more options IMO. Is he better than what we have in GR or in the pipeline already? I am not sure, but more depth means more competition, plus continue trading away Hollands players and getting his own.  I'd do Ehn or Turgeon for Kirk.

50 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

I know you guys made fun of my want for us to draft Liam Kirk, but I would still love for Yzerman to trade for his rights.  He is unsigned by the Yotes, he is playing in Peterborough and is second in team scoring with 36 points (15 goals) in 29 games.  I know it's Jr. but with our lack of scoring up front (he is listed as a LW/C) we could use some more options IMO. Is he better than what we have in GR or in the pipeline already? I am not sure, but more depth means more competition, plus continue trading away Hollands players and getting his own.  I'd do Ehn or Turgeon for Kirk.

I'd trade Ehn for literally any 19-24 year old player in the league (including prospects).

I doubt Kirk will amount to anything at the NHL level, but sure, why not...

40 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I'd trade Ehn for literally any 19-24 year old player in the league (including prospects).

I imagine on the day they made roster cuts they just missed crossing off Ehn's name because it's so short, so he showed up for the season, but no one really noticed he's not supposed to be there cause he blends right in, and there's a glitch in the payroll software and he's still getting paid like the stapler dude from office space.

5 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Remember when rap was good?

Nope.

5 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

Ehn is the future. Your dislike for him is baffling. It almost seems personal. Did he run over your cat or something?

51 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

You're telling me you WEREN'T doing the tootsee roll in 93?

735x414mv.jpg

Nope. I listen to music that requires actual singing ability and music instruments. Like Prince, for example. He's all that.

35 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Nah, nothing personal. Just not a good hockey player...

He is what he is. No more, no less. Still gotta have depth players on your roster. Not gonna hate on him for that. He's still a better hockey player than any of us will ever be.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

19 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Nope. I listen to music that requires actual singing ability and music instruments. Like Prince, for example. He's all that.

He is what he is. No more, no less. Still gotta have depth players on your roster. Not gonna hate on him for that. He's still a better hockey player than any of us will ever be.

The most over rated artist ever.

1 hour ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

He is what he is. No more, no less. Still gotta have depth players on your roster. Not gonna hate on him for that. 

I don't "hate" on him. I just don't think he should be on this team, let alone any other competent NHL team. The Ehn level depth should be in Grand Rapids...

He's still a better hockey player than any of us will ever be.

Well, no s***...

Throw Ice Ice Baby on in the club in 2019 and people still go wild

You would like Seattle. Half the dudes here wear make up and dress like women

prince-arsenio.jpg?w=980&q=75

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

2 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Prince is awesome

"Rap" lol was/still is awesome

U guys r boomer hillbills 

f*** you zoomer, rap sucks now.

Oh wow Drake is so deep and cool with his disney level im deep s***

90s Eminem basically makes all other rap look retarded