No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

12/12 ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ GDT - Jets @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, Dabura said:

zAdInA iS a BuSt

tenor.gif

Look here mother f*****, despite me wanting to apologize and retract my statements  the discord convinced me not to. Completely unrelated from that, the spongebob meme is offensive, neanderthalic, and is in bad taste. I strongly urge you to take it down as it offends me and my people. 

@mackel get in here and tell these fools the truth about "3 pt Zadina"

Numbers:

• Fabbri: 8 goals and 14 points 15 points thru 16 games as a Red Wing
  • Zadina: 6 points and an even +/- thru 8 games (6 points thru his past 5 games)
  • Hronek: 7 goals and 17 points thru 31 games (NHL career: 12 goals and 40 points thru 77 games)

Feels good. Feels real good. Now let's kick the s*** out of the Habs on Saturday. :D

Edited by Dabura

Zadina looked like a different player when he started going on that little hot streak in Grand Rapids, just prior to his call up. Looking like he found himself a nice rhythm, hopefully it continues. Without Mantha I find the team considerably less fun to watch, so Zadina playing well is a nice fill in. 

Also, what's this Discord I'm hearing about?

Edited by Wheelchairsuperhero

9 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Look here mother f*****, despite me wanting to apologize and retract my statements  the discord convinced me not to. Completely unrelated from that, the spongebob meme is offensive, neanderthalic, and is in bad taste. I strongly urge you to take it down as it offends me and my people. 

@mackel get in here and tell these fools the truth about "3 pt Zadina"

What do you mean, "my people"? 

Also, now that we've won, the playoff hunt can officially commence. Just had to make it fair for the other teams first 

2 hours ago, Euro_Twins said:

What do you mean, "my people"? 

Also, now that we've won, the playoff hunt can officially commence. Just had to make it fair for the other teams first 

Sponges clearly

3jd9fj.jpg

9 hours ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

Zadina looked like a different player when he started going on that little hot streak in Grand Rapids, just prior to his call up. Looking like he found himself a nice rhythm, hopefully it continues. Without Mantha I find the team considerably less fun to watch, so Zadina playing well is a nice fill in. 

Also, what's this Discord I'm hearing about?

Get in there mofo: invite

It's usually just @marcaractac talking to himself, but it was more active last night. There was an hour long circle jerk about how great costco is and other pointless discussion.

13 hours ago, Dabura said:
  • Fabbri: 8 goals and 14 points 15 points thru 16 games as a Red Wing

I lied -- it's actually 15 points.

11 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

Say it with me: Number. One. Defenseman.

I mean, the numbers and his usage don't lie. *At the very least*, he's trending in that direction.

2 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I lied -- it's actually 15 points.

We lost a 4th rounder for Erne... not great, but not a huge deal
We lost a Regula (3rd) for Perlini... worse, but whatever I guess

But then we lost DLR (2nd round waiver pick up) for Fabbri... and ALL IS FORGIVEN

This was like a turning water into wine trade for Yzerman. I can't remember a Red Wings trade we won this clearly.

Just now, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

We lost a 4th rounder for Erne... not great, but not a huge deal
We lost a Regula (3rd) for Perlini... worse, but whatever I guess

But then we lost DLR (2nd round waiver pick up) for Fabbri... and ALL IS FORGIVEN

This was like a turning water into wine trade for Yzerman. I can't remember a Red Wings trade we won this clearly.

I love that it's basically a free do-over with Nyquist. 2019-20 Fabbri = 2013-14 Nyquist (he of 28 goals and 48 points in 57 games).

• Same age
  • Same size
  • Same strengths
  • Same playing style
  • Same jersey number
  • Same type of "I don't know where the hell this production is coming from. All I know is it's exactly the kind of overachieving we need right now" manna from Heaven X factor dealy

That said, I don't expect him to be a 75-point player for us; I assume he's going to come down to Earth at some point, just as young Nyquist ultimately did. Still, it's awesome that we got a free young Nyquist.

I dunno how I feel about it if I'm a Blues fan. On the one hand, major props to Doug Armstrong for doing right by one of his people. On the other hand, was that really the best deal he could make? :brow:

16 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

We made the discord to save LGW. Watch it ruin LGW

So that's why they call it discord.

10 hours ago, Spongewingredpants said:

I have to admit: This team is an enigma. You lose 12 games in a row. You get stomped by the Jetsand two days later you win against the same team 5-2

3 words: Zuh, Gee, Na