• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
LeftWinger

Here's your December Trade Kaski for Wood

Rate this topic

Damn! You're quick on the draw, Lefty!

Sucks that Kaski didn't work out for us. Oh well.

So what do we know about Wood? I see he hasn't played in an NHL game. Is he looking like a career AHLer or is he a good prospect who was just stuck behind too many better defensemen in Carolina?

AYO

HOLD UP

IS THIS MOFO SERIOUSLY 6'7

11 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Damn! You're quick on the draw, Lefty!

Sucks that Kaski didn't work out for us. Oh well.

So what do we know about Wood? I see he hasn't played in an NHL game. Is he looking like a career AHLer or is he a good prospect who was just stuck behind too many better defensemen in Carolina?

AYO

HOLD UP

IS THIS MOFO SERIOUSLY 6'7

He’s a big guy

(today is the birthday of baneposting)

Stole this from HF

Ben Simon looking at his blueline the past three days

bensimon-png.290541

2 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Holy s***, Yzerman just. *******. DELIVERS.

It's like he knows we're depressed and is giving us fun s*** to talk about as like a "I got you fam"

Stephen is Stevie again!

6 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Wait why has this kid played for 4 different AHL teams already?

Lets speculate? Drugs? s***ty work ethic? Sleeps with other players wives/girlfriends?  go go go ....

5 minutes ago, puckbags said:

Lets speculate? Drugs? s***ty work ethic? Sleeps with other players wives/girlfriends?  go go go ....

All of the above. 

He’s the biggest ******* the world of hockey has ever known. Love it. Glad to have him onboard to mentor Seider.

but seriously though, this team needs assholes

7 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I'm starting to think maybe the whole Zadina/McIlrath up n down n up again thing was the result of a trade falling through. And maybe this trade is the end result of all that. Whos knows.

What I've been able to gather about Wood: Has some offensive touch for a big man, but can barely skate.

Seems to be a necessary attribute to play D on the big squad. Bring him up. 

10 minutes ago, puckbags said:

Eats all the good stuff at the team buffet?

I bet he steals from the team buffet. I dunno why but I myself cannot stop stealing food, despite having plenty of money for food. It's like a primal instinct left over from college. I go to the continental breakfast at hotels and I just cannot stop myself. It's starts with one bagel slipping into my work bag, and pretty soon I'm making multiple egg sandwiches between bagel halves and wrapping them in napkins stuffing them in my pockets. I have no other klpeto tendencies. Plz help me.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I bet he steals from the team buffet. I dunno why but I myself cannot stop stealing food, despite having plenty of money for food. It's like a primal instinct left over from college. I go to the continental breakfast at hotels and I just cannot stop myself. It's starts with one bagel slipping into my work bag, and pretty soon I'm making multiple egg sandwiches between bagel halves and wrapping them in napkins stuffing them in my pockets. I have no other klpeto tendencies. Plz help me.

Do you bring a bag and line it with plastic so you can throw stuff in there and keep it classy ?

23 minutes ago, puckbags said:

Do you bring a bag and line it with plastic so you can throw stuff in there and keep it classy ?

There is nothing classy about what I do. There's probably a pile of poppy seeds in the bottom of my work bag right now. And I usually have to hit on the front desk girl to distract her from the missing bagels, but they almost never go for that and I end up with the cleaning lady. Trick with the cleaning lady is to ask for extra lotion and help turning on the TV. You can steal that one if you like ;)

9 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

There is nothing classy about what I do. There's probably a pile of poppy seeds in the bottom of my work bag right now. And I usually have to hit on the front desk girl to distract her from the missing bagels, but they almost never go for that and I end up with the cleaning lady. Trick with the cleaning lady is to ask for extra lotion and help turning on the TV. You can steal that one if you like ;)

I'm married. These tactics are foreign to me but hey shoot your shot. 

8 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I don't think Kaski will ever play in the NHL, and I doubt this Kyle Wood guy will either. Seems like a minor league move. Maybe a replacement for McIlrath, since he's up with the big club?

It's a sad state of affairs around here. Remember the days when we would argue about who would play on the top line and the top PP because we had so much high end talent it was actually hard to decide. Now we are talking about a trade involving 2 AHL level D men. Yuck....

12 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I don't think Kaski will ever play in the NHL, and I doubt this Kyle Wood guy will either. Seems like a minor league move. Maybe a replacement for McIlrath, since he's up with the big club?

Yzerman saw us griping and moaning about our soft Dmen after that first goal on Comrie, so he demoted Cholo and traded for a huge Dman. Yeah that's it. 

4 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Yzerman saw us griping and moaning about our soft Dmen after that first goal on Comrie, so he demoted Cholo and traded for a huge Dman. Yeah that's it. 

My favorite thing about the game the other night is TSN just pumping the Laine goal like it was one of the best ever. He basically skated in a straight line and made a couple of little moves around pilons dressed up in Wings jersey's.