• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

12/15 Sunday Funday GDT - Kings @ Red Wings - 7:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, Yzerman19 said:

ericsson back.... i don't get it.... he brings anemia to the team....

How can we look this bad, after being so solid last night....

Both team played last night

I have a theory, but am often told I don't know much, so....

Goalies can lead a team attitude.  They like Bernier and take chances with him in net.  They played for him, and looked confident.  They look just the opposite tonight.  They are a frustrating team to watch this season.

1 minute ago, puckloo39 said:

I have a theory, but am often told I don't know much, so....

Goalies can lead a team attitude.  They like Bernier and take chances with him in net.  They played for him, and looked confident.  They look just the opposite tonight.  They are a frustrating team to watch this season.

I get it! Being a hockey player myself, I often notice how behaves the team when different goalies are in net. But in here Bernier has played a lot this season already and yet the team played solid in front of him just yesterday.

2 minutes ago, Yzerman19 said:

I get it! Being a hockey player myself, I often notice how behaves the team when different goalies are in net. But in here Bernier has played a lot this season already and yet the team played solid in front of him just yesterday.

so my observations are not totally off the mark?  cool...   Bernier has been a rock star out there.  I see the skaters take chances and play confident hockey with him....tonight I see a rookie goalie with horrifying D and a bunch of lazy skaters, who might or might not have flu.  Different team from the last two outings.

1 minute ago, MabusIncarnate said:

The Zadina Mantha connection, a bit of sparks out there.

Mantha is a giant pile of goo.

Can we talk about how the Kings might be LOL a lot more screwed than us?

They owe Carter and Brown over $11 mil for this season and 2 more after. They're both about 35 respectively atm.

John Quick is garbage now too and they owe him $6 mil for this season and 3 more after. He's 33 atm.

Phaneufs buyout is gonna take them for $4 mill, $1 mil, and $1 mil over the next 3 seasons.

They don't have like any outstanding young players, and a pretty average prospect pool.

They still have Doughty and Kopitar, who are great, but both are in their 30s already and are locked up for a long time for big money, and will probably not be the players they once were by the time they are ready to compete again. And in the meantime Doughty and Kopitar are gonna kill their tanking chances.

I think our future looks a lot brighter than theirs at the moment. Take your win if you must crown boys. U gon need it.

Everyone like that new mandolorian? Thought it was the best one by far so far

Got the new star wars video game and binge played it today. Not bad. Basically Dark Souls light + star wars themed.

2 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Agreed, one of my best friends is a rabid Kings fan, and he's pretty much saying they are going to be awful easily for the next 5 years. 

Like they either need to reload like crazy like Holland used too and hope for the best, or find a way to make huge deal that unloads Kopitar or Doughty or both.