• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ChristopherReevesLegs

Fabbri or Zadina?

Rate this topic

Fabbri or Zadina  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, kipwinger said:

Hasn't really been an issue this year. I mean, he's never gonna be Tyler Bertuzzi (we have Mazur for that) but I'd say he's just as willing to go to the hard areas as guys like Vrana or Raymond. But he's going to score most of his points on assists anyway. His passing is elite.

Zadina will drive the net.

In 2019 seven people voted for Fabbri... 31 for Zadina.

Since then Fabbri has scored 79 points in 138 games

Zadina has scored 58 pts in 151 games

Zadina won't even be able to match Fabbri's 30 pts this season, even though Fabbri will miss 24 games to injury.

This Zadina kid is about to break out though. Mark it.

10 hours ago, bIueadams said:

In 2019 seven people voted for Fabbri... 31 for Zadina.

Since then Fabbri has scored 79 points in 138 games

Zadina has scored 58 pts in 151 games

Zadina won't even be able to match Fabbri's 30 pts this season, even though Fabbri will miss 24 games to injury.

This Zadina kid is about to break out though. Mark it.

Zadina is a good Dragonball name.  He's not a long-term NHL player though.  He'll be playing in Europe in several years.  

1 hour ago, mackel said:

I'm very pleased to see my initial take on Zadina from way back on draft day 2018 is showing up in so many users posts... welcome to the club.

Don't be too happy. It's a thankless job.

Took 3 years for everyone to see the light on Zadina. Took Seider joining the NHL this year b4 anyone believed me fully on him. No one will remember you were there first.

Going on a long fishing trip with one of the Islanders scouts in June. Maybe he'll finally convince Lou to hire me. I'm already a nomad salesmen so he can probably give me half pay to travel and watch college games right?

8 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Don't be too happy. It's a thankless job.

Took 3 years for everyone to see the light on Zadina. Took Seider joining the NHL this year b4 anyone believed me fully on him. No one will remember you were there first.

Going on a long fishing trip with one of the Islanders scouts in June. Maybe he'll finally convince Lou to hire me. I'm already a nomad salesmen so he can probably give me half pay to travel and watch college games right?

If you get hired on... put a word in for a brother?