• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
nyqvististhefuture

Trade deadline bait available this year?

Rate this topic

15 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

You seem upset...

I don't give a f*** about Eric Comrie. - "may never be anything more than an AHL goaltender"... I also don't give a f*** about Brendan Perlini. - "may never be anything more than a bottom six winger"...

Lmao trust me i dont get upset over nonsense but if it makes you feel better go ahead 

Dude i seen you go on a 12 page rant about us giving up on a career ahl goalie , and your still going on making excuses for a player whos on his 3rd team in 3 years whos literally produced f*** all , but hey ya know facts are facts 

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

1 minute ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Lmao trust me i dont get upset over nonsense but if it makes you feel better go ahead 

Dude i seen you go on a 12 page rant about us giving up on a career ahl goalie , and your still going on making excuses for a player whos on his 3rd team in 3 years whos literally produced f*** all , but hey ya know facts are facts 

So you think it was smart to let a solid young goaltender go for nothing? I bet... You'd be the first to b**** if waived and lost a Turgeon or Pearson for nothing... "i really wish we could have traded him for a conditional 7th round pick instead of waiving him"... You, every time we lose a player on waivers...

I'm not making excuses at all. The past two games are the first real opportunity Perlini has had with top six forwards. That is a fact. He may never be anything more than a bottom six winger. Are you disputing that?

47 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

So you think it was smart to let a solid young goaltender go for nothing? I bet... You'd be the first to b**** if waived and lost a Turgeon or Pearson for nothing... "i really wish we could have traded him for a conditional 7th round pick instead of waiving him"... You, every time we lose a player on waivers...

I'm not making excuses at all. The past two games are the first real opportunity Perlini has had with top six forwards. That is a fact. He may never be anything more than a bottom six winger. Are you disputing that?

Dude comrie has done literally nothing to suggest we missed out , went to winnipeg and waivers and unclaimed yet again . He’s an ahl goalie 

I couldnt care less about turgeon at this point as i see no future here with this logjam and his age and years in the ahl . Pearson would bother me cause hes basically starting off and hasnt had a crack . it makes me laugh that your bothered by these guys like comrie and perlini who are like close to mid 20s and been tossed around so many times  and done f*** all and yet your like whatever f*** these 19 year old prospects cause chances are theyll be nothing (while your defending guys who are literally nothing )

if i ***** cause we lose a player on waivers its because i value any pick we can get cause i know with any of them it can turn out to be an important player in our future , sorry im not willing to part with any pick for some 4th line scrap player when we already have enough 4th line guys , if we deal the caps 2nd and got georgiev it would be more worth it as he’s being tossed aside by a better goalie and the king for example .  Wouldnt be us picking up garbage we dont need 

dude who are you kidding you been making excuses nonstop , he hasnt got the opportunities maybe cause he hasnt deserved them?AA and mantha are hurt and it took him this long to get a look?maybe theres a reason hes been tossed around for 3 years , your blinded cause he was a “1st rounder”  like 6 years ago . He’s got 0 goals , thats a fact . He’s destined for europe , you’d feel better if you just stopped fighting the inevitable 

16 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Dude comrie has done literally nothing to suggest we missed out , went to winnipeg and waivers and unclaimed yet again . He’s an ahl goalie

Traded for nothing. Unclaimed by 30 teams except his draft team. Then unclaimed by 31 teams.

Conclusion: THIS GOALIE HAS POTENTIAL

Comprehension is hard isn't it?

10 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

An AHL goalie that we could have, get this, sent to the AHL...

10 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

I couldnt care less about turgeon at this point as i see no future here with this logjam and his age and years in the ahl . Pearson would bother me cause hes basically starting off and hasnt had a crack . it makes me laugh that your bothered by these guys like comrie and perlini who are like close to mid 20s and been tossed around so many times  and done f*** all and yet your like whatever f*** these 19 year old prospects cause chances are theyll be nothing (while your defending guys who are literally nothing )

Me: I don't give a f*** about those players.

You: It makes me laugh that your bothered by these players.

13 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

if i ***** cause we lose a player on waivers its because i value any pick we can get cause i know with any of them it can turn out to be an important player in our future , sorry im not willing to part with any pick for some 4th line scrap player when we already have enough 4th line guys , if we deal the caps 2nd and got georgiev it would be more worth it as he’s being tossed aside by a better goalie and the king for example .  Wouldnt be us picking up garbage we dont need 

You're b****ing about prospects, not picks. We can't get picks for our s*** prospects...

15 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

dude who are you kidding you been making excuses nonstop , he hasnt got the opportunities maybe cause he hasnt deserved them?AA and mantha are hurt and it took him this long to get a look?maybe theres a reason hes been tossed around for 3 years , your blinded cause he was a “1st rounder”  like 6 years ago . He’s got 0 goals , thats a fact . He’s destined for europe , you’d feel better if you just stopped fighting the inevitable 

You: Blashill is a moron and has no idea what he's doing.

Also You: There's no way Blashill is mismanaging a player's minutes.

Again, I don't give a f*** about Perlini or Comrie. Both were experiments that haven't paid off. Oh well. No big loss.

5 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Traded for nothing. Unclaimed by 30 teams except his draft team. Then unclaimed by 31 teams.

Conclusion: THIS GOALIE HAS POTENTIAL

The point wasn't that Comrie had this massive amount of potential. It was that he would be *at worst* s serviceable AHL goaltender.

By the way, there have been plenty of players that have been exposed to waivers, only to go on to have successful NHL careers. Not saying this will be the case with Comrie. Likely not. But not out of the question either.

8 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Comprehension is hard isn't it?

An AHL goalie that we could have, get this, sent to the AHL...

Me: I don't give a f*** about those players.

You: It makes me laugh that your bothered by these players.

You're b****ing about prospects, not picks. We can't get picks for our s*** prospects...

You: Blashill is a moron and has no idea what he's doing.

Also You: There's no way Blashill is mismanaging a player's minutes.

Again, I don't give a f*** about Perlini or Comrie. Both were experiments that haven't paid off. Oh well. No big loss.

Get this ... we can get an ahl goalie ... wait for it ... at any time 

Ya you can read my mind now , id be so pissed off that we lost out on the great dominic turgeon lmao 

Blashill IS a f***en moron , but if your perlini was so good he wouldnt be on his 3rd team in 3 years fighting to get ice time on the worst team in the league who are also missing key players, if comrie had such high upside he’d be here and not being whored around from team to team and league to league 

You Just keep spewing your made up facts on garbage players and making excuses for their failures 

9 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

The point wasn't that Comrie had this massive amount of potential. It was that he would be *at worst* s serviceable AHL goaltender.

By the way, there have been plenty of players that have been exposed to waivers, only to go on to have successful NHL careers. Not saying this will be the case with Comrie. Likely not. But not out of the question either.

Not out of the question lmao

LET IT GO man , you’ll feel so much better stop checking his ahl stats every few games to see how he’s doing youll be so much more at peace 

4 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Get this ... we can get an ahl goalie ... wait for it ... at any time 

Ya you can read my mind now , id be so pissed off that we lost out on the great dominic turgeon lmao 

Blashill IS a f***en moron , but if your perlini was so good he wouldnt be on his 3rd team in 3 years fighting to get ice time on the worst team in the league who are also missing key players, if comrie had such high upside he’d be here and not being whored around from team to team and league to league 

You Just keep spewing your made up facts on garbage players and making excuses for their failures 

Not out of the question lmao

LET IT GO man , you’ll feel so much better stop checking his ahl stats every few games to see how he’s doing youll be so much more at peace 

I've let it go. Other people (like you just now) just keep bringing it up...

Me: "Perlini might not be anything more than a bottom six winger".

You: "iF pErLiNi WaS sO gOoD".

Imagine thinking that being a bottom six winger is "so good"...

Me: "Comrie might not be anything more than an AHL goaltender".

You: "iF cOmRiE hAd SuCh HiGh UpSiDe".

Imagine thinking that being an AHL goaltender is "such high upside"...

Please tell me what "made up facts" I've been spewing? I'd love to hear it...

I watched both games the Griffins played against the Moose a couple weekends ago. Comrie looked good. Aside from that, I haven't once watched him, or looked up any stats on him. I couldn't care less how he does in Winnipeg's system.

27 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I've let it go. Other people (like you just now) just keep bringing it up...

Me: "Perlini might not be anything more than a bottom six winger".

You: "iF pErLiNi WaS sO gOoD".

Imagine thinking that being a bottom six winger is "so good"...

Me: "Comrie might not be anything more than an AHL goaltender".

You: "iF cOmRiE hAd SuCh HiGh UpSiDe".

Imagine thinking that being an AHL goaltender is "such high upside"...

Please tell me what "made up facts" I've been spewing? I'd love to hear it...

I watched both games the Griffins played against the Moose a couple weekends ago. Comrie looked good. Aside from that, I haven't once watched him, or looked up any stats on him. I couldn't care less how he does in Winnipeg's system.

Yes NOW you say he might not be nothing more than a bottom 6 player cause he’s been absolute s*** (you were acting like i was f***en idiot though when we made the trade cause he had so much “upside” ) 

Dude your “facts” for defending guys like perlini are your excuses for him not succeeding while get this ...  ignoring the “facts” of his failings . He’s been traded 3 times in 3 years , playing on the worst team in the league with 2 key guys out and yet not forced himself into getting significant ice time . And has scored literally 0 times . Maybe he’s just not that good? He’ll be a nice bottom 6 player in another league

imagine that an ahl goalie has such high upside .... well then stfu and dont go on about him for 12 pages on other threads .Imagine giving me s*** for being pissed off we dealt a 19 yr old d prospect cause his only upside was a 3rd pairing guy and going on about a guy with zero goals and rambling on about a goalie no one gives a s*** about for what seemed like an eternity

I saw that game ...its good for comrie he finally had a good game ... in the ahl , he’s found a home there 

Now been watchin tv and replying to this nonsense for the fun of it but im done talking about these s*** players 

7 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Yes NOW you say he might not be nothing more than a bottom 6 player cause he’s been absolute s*** (you were acting like i was f***en idiot though when we made the trade cause he had so much “upside” ) 

Dude your “facts” for defending guys like perlini are your excuses for him not succeeding while get this ...  ignoring the “facts” of his failings . He’s been traded 3 times in 3 years , playing on the worst team in the league with 2 key guys out and yet not forced himself into getting significant ice time . And has scored literally 0 times . Maybe he’s just not that good? He’ll be a nice bottom 6 player in another league

imagine that an ahl goalie has such high upside .... well then stfu and dont go on about him for 12 pages on other threads .Imagine giving me s*** for being pissed off we dealt a 19 yr old d prospect cause his only upside was a 3rd pairing guy and going on about a guy with zero goals and rambling on about a goalie no one gives a s*** about for what seemed like an eternity

I saw that game ...its good for comrie he finally had a good game ... in the ahl , he’s found a home there 

Now been watchin tv and replying to this nonsense for the fun of it but im done talking about these s*** players 

Perlini did have upside. It hasn't worked out. You were an idiot for saying he didn't have upside. Just like you were an idiot for saying Fabbri didn't have upside. They both did. One has worked out. The other hasn't. Oh well...

Same goes for Comrie. Didn't work out. Oh well... Move on...

You get upset really easy... Go back to watching your TV. 

1 minute ago, krsmith17 said:

Perlini did have upside. It hasn't worked out. You were an idiot for saying he didn't have upside. Just like you were an idiot for saying Fabbri didn't have upside. They both did. One has worked out. The other hasn't. Oh well...

Same goes for Comrie. Didn't work out. Oh well... Move on...

You get upset really easy... Go back to watching your TV. 

Ya i was an idiot for saying perlini didnt have upside day 1 cause the great krsmith says he did  ... two seconds later .. it didnt  workout , id say your the idiot 

Fabbri deal worked out cause i couldnt give two s***s about delrose as he was a goner anyways , hes done well  but i still dont see much of a future for him in detroit in a few years .He started off red hot scoring like crazy but hes got like 2 goals in his last 20 and you can talk about assists all you want but his production will decrease when he drops even lower when we more guys next season so youll be using those kleenex’s for something else next season

good idea ... yes im so upset by all the bulls*** you post , how will i sleep tonight

21 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Ya i was an idiot for saying perlini didnt have upside day 1 cause the great krsmith says he did  ... two seconds later .. it didnt  workout , id say your the idiot 

Fabbri deal worked out cause i couldnt give two s***s about delrose as he was a goner anyways , hes done well  but i still dont see much of a future for him in detroit in a few years .He started off red hot scoring like crazy but hes got like 2 goals in his last 20 and you can talk about assists all you want but his production will decrease when he drops even lower when we more guys next season so youll be using those kleenex’s for something else next season

good idea ... yes im so upset by all the bulls*** you post , how will i sleep tonight

LOL on a scale of 1-10, how upset are you? Cry more...

3 hours ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Serious question: why did Yzerman make the trade?

Answer: He thought that an actual NHL player would benefit him more than a player who only possesses the "potential" to be an NHL player.

It very well could turn out to be a bad trade, no one is disputing that. But to already declare this a bad trade because Perlini has 0 goals is dumb because you know who else has 0 goals? Regula. And a 4 year NHL player still beats a never was. If both players stopped playing tomorrow, who wins this trade? You know this.

As I said before, SY could lose this trade. Fact. But as of right now, he hasn't. That's where KRS is disagreeing with you. He never said this was a good trade, just that its too soon to tell and that to declare this a "dumb" trade before Regula steps one foot onto NHL ice is also "dumb". And I agree. Time will tell. But as of 2019/2020, Perlini beats Regula. If you dont understand this, I dont know what more to say.

6 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Serious question: why did Yzerman make the trade?

Answer: He thought that an actual NHL player would benefit him more than a player who only possesses the "potential" to be an NHL player.

It very well could turn out to be a bad trade, no one is disputing that. But to already declare this a bad trade because Perlini has 0 goals is dumb because you know who else has 0 goals? Regula. And a 4 year NHL player still beats a never was. If both players stopped playing tomorrow, who wins this trade? You know this.

As I said before, SY could lose this trade. Fact. But as of right now, he hasn't. That's where KRS is disagreeing with you. He never said this was a good trade, just that its too soon to tell and that to declare this a "dumb" trade before Regula steps one foot onto NHL ice is also "dumb". And I agree. Time will tell. But as of 2019/2020, Perlini beats Regula. If you dont understand this, I dont know what more to say.

Well heres a shocker for you , stevie was wrong ... love stevie but doesnt mean i’ll blindly agree with every single move he’s going to make 

Being tossed around from team to team for 3 straight years should be a red flag from the get go. by your logic we might as well trade a 6th for nate thompson as i mentioned above , heck go trade our 5th as well and get sheahan back , years in the nhl compared to a draft pick who probably will play  0 games  = us winning every single deal . Give me a break

Perlini’s had chance after chance and couldnt stick around with any team and now he can barely crack the roster of one of the worst teams of all time and is headed out the door , and the league likely very soon , While a young dman (a position we’ve desperately needed help with since lidstrom retired ) is starting off his journey .You can recite any bs you’d like that to this day we won this trade blah blah blah but it would just be fiction

done with this nonsense