• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
nyqvististhefuture

Trade deadline bait available this year?

Rate this topic

6 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

Soooooo Gusev can't fetch a first, but AA can? 

Did i say he would right now? Ive been saying to hold on to him another year

3 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Why does it matter what they think they were? They suck. If they're not rebuilding, they sure as hell should be. And what the f*** does that have to do with us? If we had acquired him, we could have flipped him for picks at the deadline, or kept him around as a veteran. Would have been a great trade. Of course you weren't wrong though...

Yeah, big Russian fetish over here. All those Russian players I'm always talking about... like Gusev, and... yeah, that's about it...

LOL What a dumb argument. Take away the 20 games he didn't get a point, and he'd have 31 points in 28 games. Now all of a sudden he's over a point per game, top line winger...

"guarantee"... "you can't see that its not my problem" LMAO

You're dumb as s*** dude...

They didnt pick him to be a rebuilding team , only you would think gusev would be this great mentor to have around lmao

The only f***en person here whos dumb as f***en s*** is YOU ... go tweet bob mckenzie,dregger etc.... ask if they think gusev gets a 1st back see what they say ... f***en moron lmao you seem to think your so smart and s*** ....teams are reluctant to trade 1sts they sure as s*** wont trade one for f***en gusev 

your out of your mind f***en kid

10 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

They didnt pick him to be a rebuilding team , only you would think gusev would be this great mentor to have around lmao

The only f***en person here whos dumb as f***en s*** is YOU ... go tweet bob mckenzie,dregger etc.... ask if they think gusev gets a 1st back see what they say ... f***en moron lmao you seem to think your so smart and s*** ....teams are reluctant to trade 1sts they sure as s*** wont trade one for f***en gusev 

your out of your mind f***en kid

LOL You're an angry little man... So Gusev wouldn't have been worth a 2nd right?

6 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Go on twitter and prove me wrong

dare ya 

LOL What does this even mean? Is this your way of saying "lets take this outside"?

Let's "go on Twitter". Sure, let's go Steve...

"dare ya" :hysterical:

Is this guy for real?

9 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

LOL What does this even mean? Is this your way of saying "lets take this outside"?

Let's "go on Twitter". Sure, let's go Steve...

"dare ya" :hysterical:

Is this guy for real?

Ya keep pretending you dont know it means 

if i were i wouldnt want to go tweet bob mckenzie , dregger etc.., and ask if they think gusev would fetch a first or not either ... ham

1 minute ago, marcaractac said:

gusevisthefuture

Na Its more like 1stroundpickinthefuture

5 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Ya keep pretending you dont know it means 

if i were i wouldnt want to go tweet bob mckenzie , dregger etc.., and ask if they think gusev would fetch a first or not either ... ham

Na Its more like 1stroundpickinthefuture

I would pay money to see McKenzie and Dregger to react to your posts. 

6 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

I would pay money to see McKenzie and Dregger to react to your posts. 

I would pay money to see bob mckenzie and dregger reach to hockey insider krsmiths hot takes of gusev fetching a first 

6 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

2ndroundpicksarethefuture

I have no idea what it means...

Keep playing dumb it suits you

6 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

I would pay money to see bob mckenzie and dregger reach to hockey insider krsmiths hot takes of gusev fetching a first 

What do you think a 27 year old, 50 point winger should net in a trade at the deadline? This should be good...

1 minute ago, krsmith17 said:

What do you think a 27 year old, 50 point winger should net in a trade at the deadline? This should be good...

*drumroll*

A SECOND ROUNDER!!!

That's all he would be worth, and that 2nd rounder will definitely turn out to be a better player. #secondroundersarehtefuture

2nd rounder >>>>>> 50 point wingers unless they are AA. AA worth first. 

Edited by marcaractac

11 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Why dont you go on twitter and ask the insiders if gusev would land a first? This should be good ...

11 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

*drumroll*

A SECOND ROUNDER!!!

That's all he would be worth, and that 2nd rounder will definitely turn out to be a better player. #secondroundersarehtefuture

2nd rounder >>>>>> 50 point wingers unless they are AA. AA worth first. 

Ya i see alot of logic in a rebuilding team trading a 32nd pick possibly to then watch him play  for his 40 something pts and then get back a 2nd likely in the 55-62 range .... lot of logic 

and ive said to wait and see if AA rebounds , last i checked gusev never came close to getting 30 goals but keep being a wise ass, it suits you

4 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

if Pulj is giving Edmonton a problem, who's to guarantee he won't be the same problem here?

Are you saying trades are never made on potential?

A. AA hasn't exactly been a model player either. One difficult player for another.

B. That's exactly what a trade for Pulu is. One based on potential.

4 hours ago, derblaueClaus said:

That's the assumption. He isn't at the moment. And I'd rather trade AA for someone who isn't a winger or a pick. Otherwise you trade one 3rd nipple for another, potentially worse 3rd nipple.

I'm not arguing that he will bring a king's ransom. But to trade a Winger for a maybe better or slightly worse Winger, while we already have a logjam of those isn't my preferred option. It's simply an unnecessary risk. We have other positions that we need to strengthen.

Except AA and Pulu are in unique situations. I agree that there are other areas that need filled more, but unless a team is giving me a 21 year old top 4 D or a solid goalie under the age of 25 (there isn't), there really aren't many more options.

Pulu is literally the best return we could get for AA at this point, even if the trade seems redundant.

19 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Won't answer. I'm not surprised...

18 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Wont go on twitter and ask . Im not surprised ...

Gusev would absolutely get a late 1st at the TDL from a contender wanting to bolster their offense. Even if he ends up on their 3rd line, the increase in offensive production would be worth it to a team who wants to win now and doesn't care about developing late 1st round picks.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

43 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Except AA and Pulu are in unique situations. I agree that there are other areas that need filled more, but unless a team is giving me a 21 year old top 4 D or a solid goalie under the age of 25 (there isn't), there really aren't many more options.

Pulu is literally the best return we could get for AA at this point, even if the trade seems redundant.

Gusev would absolutely get a late 1st at the TDL from a contender wanting to bolster their offense. Even if he ends up on their 3rd line, the increase in offensive production would be worth it to a team who wants to win now and doesn't care about developing late 1st round picks.

Lmao Sure ... you know prior to his injury teams were reluctant to want to  trade a 1st for chris kreider right ? If they’re debating whether or not to give away a 1st for him they sure as s*** wont give up a 1st for gusev 

11 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Lmao Sure ... you know prior to his injury teams were reluctant to want to  trade a 1st for chris kreider right ? If they’re debating whether or not to give away a 1st for him they sure as s*** wont give up a 1st for gusev 

Just go on twitter and ask em

1 hour ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Why dont you go on twitter and ask the insiders if gusev would land a first? This should be good ...

Ya i see alot of logic in a rebuilding team trading a 32nd pick possibly to then watch him play  for his 40 something pts and then get back a 2nd likely in the 55-62 range .... lot of logic 

and ive said to wait and see if AA rebounds , last i checked gusev never came close to getting 30 goals but keep being a wise ass, it suits you

Gusev is on pace to match AA's career high in points in his first NHL season. 

I also like how you seem to think hockey insiders are just hanging out on twitter waiting to answer fans questions. I get that you have too much free time in your hands, but I assure you that they do not.

3 hours ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Please explain to me why you think, AA, a guy who has been in the NHL for 5 seasons, hit 50 points one time (never came close the other 4 seasons), is one dimensional and horrible defensively IS worth a 1st round pick....ever.....and Gusev, who is on pace to near 50 points in his first NHL season, and is better defensively, and younger, isn't worth a 1st round pick?

2 hours ago, Wings3:16 said:

Hell, Tatar got us a 1st/2nd/3rd - why the hell wouldn't a contender pay a 1st rounder for Gusev on deadline day?

Because tataristhefuture

Edit: I knew Gusev was an older rookie, but I didn't realize he was older than AA. Whoops!

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

Its quite cute how you guys have  found eachother and dont have to be alone anymore . The way you defend one another even though you know deep down that individual is wrong in thinking a 15 goal forward will net a 1st rounder back , wow . Self harm is never the answer guys keep it up

9 minutes ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

Guys, please stop the personal attacks.  This site is hurting enough right now.  

Lmao you give these clowns too much credit and im sure this site will be down again in another week or so