• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

12/21 Burn GDT - Red Wings @ Maple Leafs - 7:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

Just now, MabusIncarnate said:

Pardon my French, that wasn't a very mod-like comment to make. 

I only saw one period and i'm annoyed. 

GET HIM AA!

hell,yes... AA -- that was awesome.  He did a "Muzzin" on Hall... that was great.  Good boy

The AA situation happens because of bad ref's tongiht

Just now, MabusIncarnate said:

We have a major problem if AA is our goon

we've had A major problem all season long in all areas of the game... That major problem is the so called moto "'cuz wings"

1 minute ago, Yzerman19 said:

Wow.... soft ref'ing on toronto's side once again.... Holl tried to slam AA from behind.... but of course no call on that

they throw the book at AA, and slap Hall on the wrist.  We are in TO however, so they have the advantage of owning the officials.

5 hours ago, MabusIncarnate said:

We have a major problem if AA is our goon

Need to keep McIllrath up on the big club. Blash seems to have a leash on him in regards to fighting, but just having him on the back end keeps teams honest. Having him taking up a roster spot doesn't hurt anything. 

5 hours ago, puckloo39 said:

that was where my thoughts went, as well

I hope Pickard comes to work tomorrow, or we won't have any goalie.  Poor kid.  He played well, getting thrown in there cold tonight.

Should have kept Comrie instead of one of Howard or Bernier. I think either would clear waivers, not joking. Overall though, we just have no luck in net. Howard gets hurt, Bernier takes over with Pickard backing up, Comrie comes aboard, Pickard gets sent down, Comrie gets waived after a short stay to make room for Howard. Howard isn't quite ready, so Pickard comes back up for one game, Bernier gets hurt. 

9 hours ago, F.Michael said:

As a pessimist/realist I still see us getting screwed, and dropping back to 4th.

I agree... it'll our last loss of the season.

5 hours ago, chaps80 said:

Should have kept Comrie instead of one of Howard or Bernier. I think either would clear waivers, not joking. Overall though, we just have no luck in net. Howard gets hurt, Bernier takes over with Pickard backing up, Comrie comes aboard, Pickard gets sent down, Comrie gets waived after a short stay to make room for Howard. Howard isn't quite ready, so Pickard comes back up for one game, Bernier gets hurt. 

All of those players are interchangeable, I think a youngish G with potential has got to be our main target via trade.  I also think Bernier should be shopped at the deadline with 50% salary retained. A contender may want that kind of insurance.

7 hours ago, chaps80 said:

Need to keep McIllrath up on the big club. Blash seems to have a leash on him in regards to fighting, but just having him on the back end keeps teams honest. Having him taking up a roster spot doesn't hurt anything. 

Stevie should've have traded Saarajarvi for Witkowski instead. I dont think Big Mac fights because he would get destroyed by NHL goons.

2 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Stevie should've have traded Saarajarvi for Witkowski instead. I dont think Big Mac fights because he would get destroyed by NHL goons.

He used to fair pretty well against guys like McGrattan. Nowadays, who knows. But he's a big dude who can throw em, good enough in today's league.

3 hours ago, mackel said:

All of those players are interchangeable, I think a youngish G with potential has got to be our main target via trade.  I also think Bernier should be shopped at the deadline with 50% salary retained. A contender may want that kind of insurance.

Yeah, they are. But a young guy who isn't injury prone is good to have. With an NHL deal though, it doesn't work if your keeping Howard and Bernier. Trading Bernier would be great, Stevie should def try to make it attractive at the deadline. The guy has no future in Detroit as a starter, he's not skilled enough to deal with the amount of rubber. he sees. He's better as a backup or part of a tandem on a good team with a solid D. Something has to be done to fix the goalie situation this summer.