• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

12/22 Woof GDT - Coyotes @ Red Wings - 7:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

Sorry about not being around much this week to pin GDTs and whatnot, work and holidays have me busy. 

I'm gonna assume AA likely won't play tonight, I was pumped up about it in the moment, but looking on it and seeing some replays, what he did was just as bad as what Muzzin did. I hate to be that way, but he went for the knee, punched the guy in the face and threw him to the ground.

I get the redemption, and he was fired up, but it deserves a fine or a brief suspension. I don't like how AA handled that. 

Once again, it shows a glaring need for a guy like Witkowski again. It could have ended with a fair scrap, that's how hockey is supposed to be. Your struggling 30 goal scorer shouldn't be getting involved with stuff like that, and it was handled poorly.

Fabbri has also been fined for spearing a bro in the junk, I didn't even see that happen but it was unrelated to the Muzzin Mantha incident.

I really hope Mantha isn't hurt, but every part of that screams concussion to me, and it's concerning. 

Hopefully tonight goes well, I should be around for the full game. LGW!!

1 hour ago, TheXym said:

Is Muzzin getting any punishment from the league?

Doubt it, he's a Leaf. 

Hate losing Mantha (again).  Surprised AA didn't get suspended (because, not a Leaf).  Howard -- concerns akimbo here.  Erne is out as well.

I am guessing we lose again, but I always have hope unless I look at our D pairs.  LGRW!!  Drag me to Hell, Wings....

Edited by puckloo39

well, this is just not good.  Poor LCA fans... the rink is silent and not in a good way, like Silent Night.  :confused:

Wings... are you going to get SHUT OUT again here tonight?  Your inability to hang onto a puck and set up a decent shot would indicate a yes.

4 minutes ago, Dabura said:

End of 1st. Wings trail 0-2.

What if everyone in the arena starts loudly, aggressively yawning?

I have to say, the LCA crowd is mature and does not boo or jeer... other fan bases probably would boo their own teams for outings like the Wings put out.  We all know they are a mess and injured and have no D and our goalies tend to fall apart and break easily.  I am glad the local folks still come out and cheer for their Wings... they know they are not good, and they do try hard even if the results are dismal.  Never give up.. .believe.

2 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

I hate living in Central time, I thought the game was on in 5 minutes

At least I didn't miss much.. not even gonna ask. I'm surprised AA is in honestly.

Glad you're here! This game is legit putting me to sleep. [hands you the keys to the GDT] Just bring it back in one piece plz.

3 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

I hate living in Central time, I thought the game was on in 5 minutes

At least I didn't miss much.. not even gonna ask. I'm surprised AA is in honestly.

you missed the usual struggle to maintain puck control, while much more competent NHLers made the Wings life miserable.  SO, the usual.

2 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Have they said whats wrong with Mantha? Concussion? He landed on the IR pretty quick.

Oh and Jimmy is back.. my magic 8 ball predicts 5 goals against.

Mantha - upper body.  Bernier - lower body.  Let's try to not wreck anyone else's middle body.  LGRW