• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Neomaxizoomdweebie

WWE at Scotia Bank Arena

Rate this topic

39 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Muzzin with the slew foot, AA with the knee. I genuinely do not understand how Fabbri's spear is the only thing that warrants punishment.

While Muzzin did have his leg behind Mantha's - I cannot honestly say that was an intentional slew foot.

Taking into consideration that Mantha had Muzzin in a headlock, and was feeding him a few jabs - what was Mantha trying to accomplish here, and what did he expect from Muzzin - to sit back, and enjoy a pummeling?

I'm just hoping Mantha's ok.

Edited by F.Michael

1 hour ago, F.Michael said:

While Muzzin did have his leg behind Mantha's - I cannot honestly say that was an intentional slew foot.

Taking into consideration that Mantha had Muzzin in a headlock, and was feeding him a few jabs - what was Mantha trying to accomplish here, and what did he expect from Muzzin - to sit back, and enjoy a pummeling?

I'm just hoping Mantha's ok.

I was more upset about the body slam. Leafs fans are actually claiming self defense. Tripping a guy. From behind. And then body slamming him from behind. Not self defense.

And AAs sticking his leg out to hit Kerfoot? in the knee. Bush league. That's how you end a guy's career.

8 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I was more upset about the body slam. Leafs fans are actually claiming self defense. Tripping a guy. From behind. And then body slamming him from behind. Not self defense.

And AAs sticking his leg out to hit Kerfoot? in the knee. Bush league. That's how you end a guy's career.

Unpopular opinion here, but I figure if ya gonna f**k with the bull - be prepared to get the horns.

While I appreciate Mantha standing up for a teammate - putting Muzzin in a headlock wasn't a great idea considering what took place shortly afterwards...Personally I got nuthin on Muzzin here - he did what he needed to do.

Agreed on AA.

12 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Getting a bit tired of manthas injuries...

For sure.  He's the biggest beta male I've ever seen.  Dude needs to stop fighting if he's always going to get hurt in silly ways.  

12 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Slew footing a guy named Kerfoot?  What are the odds?  

IMO 2 games for Muzzin. 5 games for AA. Muzzin can be explained a bit due to the headlock, even though he did sweep his leg while suplexing. 

AA running at a guy's knee... totally inexcusable.