• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
krsmith17

2020 NHL All-Star Game

Rate this topic

57 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I know its a rule, but I would have preferred that no one from this team was an All-Star. Too many more deserving players.

Every team except the Wings should be represented this year. I'm not even being snarky.

4 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

f*** you *****. Dance for me in my all star game.

This is how we know he isn't ready to wear the C. A wiser man would understand that if you're the perceived leader of a dogs*** team and there's a chance you could go to the All-Star game and you don't want any part of it and someone asks you about it on the record, the absolute last thing you should say is, "Please don't vote for me." Other teams' fans will now try to ruin his weekend, as will generally unhappy Wings fans.

People before he told people to not vote for him:

People after he told people to not vote for him:

Total rookie movie. Sad!

(Unless he actually does want to be part of All-Star Weekend, in which case he's a genius and he should be wearing the C.)

3 minutes ago, Dabura said:

This is how we know he isn't ready to wear the C. A wiser man would understand that if you're the perceived leader of a dogs*** team and there's a chance you could go to the All-Star game and you don't want any part of it and someone asks you about it on the record, the absolute last thing you should say is, "Please don't vote for me." Other teams' fans will now try to ruin his weekend, as will generally unhappy Wings fans.

People before he told people to not vote for him:

People after he told people to not vote for him:

Total rookie movie. Sad!

(Unless he actually does want to be part of All-Star Weekend, in which case he's a genius and he should be wearing the C.)

LMAO yeah honestly what was he thinking? You're the star on the worst NHL team in 500 years and you "like your time off". Apparently so. Maybe that's why we suck...

I want him out there with a big ******* POS grin on his face

4 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

Larkin learned from Z I see. 

When Z did it it was cool. He was like post 30 and going to playoffs literally every season. Already had cups, golds, MVPs, and Selke nominations. That guy has totally earned staying home.

Larkin is 23 and hasn't won jack s*** in this league. Oh boo hoo a few less nights you can go boozin' with AA now that sucks buddy.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

25 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

When Z did it it was cool. He was like post 30 and going to playoffs literally every season. Already had cups, golds, MVPs, and Selke nominations. That guy has totally earned staying home.

Larkin is 23 and hasn't won jack s*** in this league. Oh boo hoo a few less nights you can go boozin' with AA now that sucks buddy.

I'm a bit mystified by Larks statement tbh. If it was sincere he has to know this doesn't impress Yzerman or ownership. Such a dopey thing to say. Some say that he's actually fishing votes. Don't believe that and it still doesn't look good.

PS, Clock just passed midnight here. Happy New Years y'all!

Edited by Akakabuto

Of course Hackin' St James left out the part where Larkin thanked the fans, and then laughed after asking them not to vote for him. Classic her.

FWIW Blashill, Redmond, and Daniels all agree that a break is a good idea for Larkin.