• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

Seider for Captain

Rate this topic

11 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I'm aslo saying there's probably more Red Wings on this team who have done coke at some point than those who haven't.

Disagree totally. The only 2 I can think of that I believe have used coke are Probert and McCarty.

But among rich young adults I'd say cocaine is a lot more common than a lot of folks realize, or are at least willing to admit. It's like what weed is to not-so-rich young adults. Even if you don't do it yourself, you're still gonna run into a lot of folks who do. Don't mean to normalize it, but I think it's kinda the ugly truth.

Disagree. Never been around anyone who does drugs. At all. Including marijuana. Have an in law that has a drug past, but keep my distance. Only have one smoker that I would consider a friend. People can do what they want, but anyone who indulges in illegal substances just isn't someone I want anything to do with.

Also cocaine leaves ur system super fast, especially if you're in great shape like young athletes are. I imagine that's why most aren't that concerned about getting caught by the league.

Getting caught shouldnt be their concern. The fact that its banned, illegal, unsportsmanlike, dishonorable, and unhealthy should be enough to prevent any player from touching the stuff.

You're not wrong

As per usual.

1 minute ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Disagree totally. The only 2 I can think of that I believe have used coke are Probert and McCarty.

Sure man. No other Red Wing has ever used coke. Definitely.:blind:

4 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Disagree. Never been around anyone who does drugs. At all. Including marijuana. Have an in law that has a drug past, but keep my distance. Only have one smoker that I would consider a friend. People can do what they want, but anyone who indulges in illegal substances just isn't someone I want anything to do with.

Good on ya, but your family man bubble is far from the same world these rich young athletes are treading in.

6 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Getting caught shouldnt be their concern. The fact that its banned, illegal, unsportsmanlike, dishonorable, and unhealthy should be enough to prevent any player from touching the stuff.

Don't you live in an ideal world lol

Pro Tip: If you ever wanna see the degeneracy these players get into, go hang out at The Woods Lounge in GR on a weekend. You'll get to meet some fine young 19/20 year old Griffins, with fake IDs, geeked up on drugs, getting falling down drunk. It's a good time.

2 hours ago, F.Michael said:

Grand Master Y will draft Stutzle this summer...Seider will be named 'C', Stutzle an 'A', and AA the other 'A'...

Seider, and Stutzle be like...

Image result for pepe dancing gif

If not Lafreniere, I can live with Stutzle. No Quinton Bustfield, please. 

10 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

If not Lafreniere, I can live with Stutzle. No Quinton Bustfield, please. 

Why? He's almost a year younger (10 months) than Lafreniere, who only had one point a year ago at the WJHCs at basically the same age. 

4 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Why? He's almost a year younger (10 months) than Lafreniere, who only had one point a year ago at the WJHCs at basically the same age. 

He also improved each game, and generated scoring chances, and earned more ice time each game. Byfield has been a ghost.

Stutzle >>>> Byfield

Edited by marcaractac

1 minute ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Hopefully not entirely based on this tournament. 

My mind was in the same place before the tournament as well. I do feel Stutlze is the best center in the draft, and that he should be the target if we can't get Lafreniere. 

Edited by marcaractac

3 hours ago, marcaractac said:

My mind was in the same place before the tournament as well. I do feel Stutlze is the best center in the draft, and that he should be the target if we can't get Lafreniere. 

Stützle has all the tools to be a real good center, but plays LW in Mannheim and WJC in the moment. He played center in juniors though

with the way SY is approaching things for us so far, it might not be too far fetched to start believing Seider as captain is a possibility. Especially if there is truth in the Larkin rumors

https://www.nhl.com/redwings/news/seider-leading-team-germany-at-world-junior-championship/c-313429978

On 1/1/2020 at 11:01 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

You're not wrong

But among rich young adults I'd say cocaine is a lot more common than a lot of folks realize, or are at least willing to admit. It's like what weed is to not-so-rich young adults. Even if you don't do it yourself, you're still gonna run into a lot of folks who do. Don't mean to normalize it, but I think it's kinda the ugly truth.

Also cocaine leaves ur system super fast, especially if you're in great shape like young athletes are. I imagine that's why most aren't that concerned about getting caught by the league.

I don't really care personally if that's what he wants to do. As long as he's smart about it and saves it for a weekend here or there and doesn't get his dumb ass caught. But yeah, I'd definitely prefer he NOT do it. And if he wants to be captain he probably shouldn't being doing it. But I'm aslo saying there's probably more Red Wings on this team who have done coke at some point than those who haven't.

The '80's Oilers are legend when it comes to cocaine. As for next captain..Bertuzzi.

On 1/2/2020 at 11:12 AM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Sure man. No other Red Wing has ever used coke. Definitely.:blind:

I could see Kocur doin rails with Probie before goin out to bash skulls.

MORITZ SEIDER CHANNELS THE SPIRIT OF GORDIE HOWE AND TRAVELS BACK IN TIME SEVENTY YEARS TO PHASE SHIFT INTO THE SPIRIT REALM OF OLD TIME HOCKEY SETTING OFF A PSYCHIC RIPPLE WHICH LEADS TO A CHAIN OF EVENTS IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD THAT END IN THE CREATION OF MORITZ SEIDER AND THE CREATION OF THE PUNISHING BODY CHECK OF JUSTICE FORGED IN THE FIRES OF ABUSIVE TRUCULENCE TO SMITE ALL OPPONENTS WHO FOOLISHLY CROSS HIS BLUE LINE INTO THE SEIDER ZONE (SAFE SPACE DENIED)

Nice hype video found this morning. AHL clips, but lots of DEL clips too. Mostly checks and defensive plays, but that's that s*** I do like. Seider is a BEAST. Enjoy.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

Edited by WRusco
Moritz Seider highlights from the 2019-20 Regular Season (Grand Rapids Griffins). All points included. 0:00 - October 2019 4:03 - November 2019 12:28 - December 2019 14:04 - WJC 19:20 - January 2020 24:47 - February 2020 30:32 - March 2020 Stats AHL