• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

Seider for Captain

Rate this topic

5 hours ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

13 pts in 4th best league.  Not so sure.

SHL is not an easy league for young players. Especially defensemen. Lots of emphasis on defensive play and not much room to get loose offensively.

His TOI has increased with over 2 min so far this season so hopefully that means more time in the o-zone. His team looks bad this year tho which may hamper his production. 

23 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

I think McIsaac is more of a lock to be an NHL defenseman, but I would agree that Johansson has the highest ceiling of any of our LHD.

Agreed.

5 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

SHL is not an easy league for young players. Especially defensemen. Lots of emphasis on defensive play and not much room to get loose offensively.

His TOI has increased with over 2 min so far this season so hopefully that means more time in the o-zone. His team looks bad this year tho which may hamper his production. 

Agreed.

If I was going to place our Dmen on a cup winning team right now, only one of them would make it.  And that's Seider as a third pairing D. We need more REAL defensemen.  Our prospect pool is full of average.

3 minutes ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

If I was going to place our Dmen on a cup winning team right now, only one of them would make it.  And that's Seider as a third pairing D. We need more REAL defensemen.  Our prospect pool is full of average.

I missed your terrible takes...

Wow, so the guy hasn't played a single NHL game yet and you've already assigned him to basically be a bust. Sounds legit. I'm pretty sure his performance in Mannheim and the fact that he's carrying that team as an 18/19-year-old would beg to differ with your pretty bad take.

48 minutes ago, SwedeLundin said:

Wow, so the guy hasn't played a single NHL game yet and you've already assigned him to basically be a bust. Sounds legit. I'm pretty sure his performance in Mannheim and the fact that he's carrying that team as an 18/19-year-old would beg to differ with your pretty bad take.

Welcome to lgw. can I grab you a cold coffee and some stale donuts while you realize you made a big mistake coming here?

3 hours ago, SwedeLundin said:

I said RIGHT NOW for a reason.

20 hours ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

Yeah, Hronek wouldn't make a cup winning roster over a kid who has never seen an NHL game at all :rolleyes:

Seider is currently in 2nd place for most points in a single season in the SHL by a U20 Dman. He needs 9 more points to tie the record. Unfortunately he only has 5 games left to achieve this and he'll likely finish 5-6 pts short.

For comparison Lidstrom only scored at a 0.41 PPG pace in Sweden at 19 years old. Seider is at 0.71 PPG pace. Even at 20 years old Lidstrom couldn't top that pace and scored at a 0.60 PPG rate in Sweden.

Bro is gonna be a monster in the NHL

18 hours ago, Gniwder said:

Seider is currently in 2nd place for most points in a single season in the SHL by a U20 Dman. He needs 9 more points to tie the record. Unfortunately he only has 5 games left to achieve this and he'll likely finish 5-6 pts short.

For comparison Lidstrom only scored at a 0.41 PPG pace in Sweden at 19 years old. Seider is at 0.71 PPG pace. Even at 20 years old Lidstrom couldn't top that pace and scored at a 0.60 PPG rate in Sweden.

Rögle has 6 games left, but that is splitting hairs. He also leads all U20 in points with 25 (5g,20a), second is Lucas Raymond with 18.

He´s playing his third pro season, looks like a 10 year veteran out there and is still only 19. Next season might be the start of a new era in Detroit.

Wft are spam bots posting about flubber for?

23 hours ago, Gniwder said:

Real excited, god I hope Raymond pans out and this team can find a direction.