• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

Seider for Captain

Rate this topic

16 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

Ulf Brodin(journo, part of the jury): ”Best defensive junior player I’ve ever seen in the SHL. ”

To say that's some high praise is an understatement.  Cannot wait to see him over here and see him play against the big boys...And Yzerman must be feeling pretty good considering the doubt that surrounded the pick, he often states you gotta be lucky  

1 hour ago, 13dangledangle said:

To say that's some high praise is an understatement.  Cannot wait to see him over here and see him play against the big boys...And Yzerman must be feeling pretty good considering the doubt that surrounded the pick, he often states you gotta be lucky  

Hoping Steve has a lucky horseshoe up his arse for the next couple of drafts...

1 hour ago, Akakabuto said:

Seider injured in the 2nd period of todays game against Skellefteå. Did not return for 3rd period.

Doesn't look like much so hopefully just a precaution.

Right looks super minor. Maybe lost a tooth there?

1 hour ago, Akakabuto said:

Got to make some sweet hits though before stepping off the ice.

His confidence is unreal. Laying into grown men with impunity. Enjoy him while u still have him Sweden.

14 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I like the female commentator.

She's decent. One thing though, she kept pronouncing Gelinas name with a silent 's'. Is that correct? Bothered the hell out of me, for some reason.

2 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

She's decent. One thing though, she kept pronouncing Gelinas name with a silent 's'. Is that correct? Bothered the hell out of me, for some reason.

Yeah its pronounced gel-in-ah

I am watching the game and honestly we don´t have anyone on the roster who is even close to Mo. It will take about 10 games the most until he´s the one going against the other teams best players.

12 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

^^ Love that play behind the net. Lines a guy up. Guy poops a bit and just gives him the puck. 

And takes the penalty

Clearly god has sent Seider to punish the meek

1 minute ago, ely s said:

I am watching the game and honestly we don´t have anyone on the roster who is even close to Mo. It will take about 10 games the most until he´s the one going against the other teams best players.

Has a Dman ever won the Calder and the Norris in the same year?

35 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

Looks like Berggren has been stuck on the third line in al playoff games. Skellefteå are as inbred and retarded as the saying goes in Sweden.

Better or worse than Lulea?

I know I've been comparing Seider to Pronger, but maybe the more apt comparison is Konstantinov? How killer would it be to have a +60 Vladdy style Dman on the team.

7 minutes ago, Gniwder said:

I know I've been comparing Seider to Pronger, but maybe the more apt comparison is Konstantinov? How killer would it be to have a +60 Vladdy style Dman on the team.

I think the Pronger comparison is more accurate. Despite the fact that Seider skates much better the rest of his game is comparable. Konstantinov didn't have the offensive chops that Pronger, or Seider, have.

Edited by kipwinger

15 minutes ago, Gniwder said:

Way worse. 

The joke is that everyone is named Marklund in Skellefteå. And they do have a very high number of Marklunds. There is also a lot of Lundmarks. The theory there is that it just is Marklunds who change their names to keep marrying family. There is also a hereditary disease named after Skellefteå thats more common there than anywhere else. 

Berggren is at least since the last fifteen regular season playing on the third line. They have a better record since they moved him though, because he kept scoring.

23 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

>Hard for me to not see him as a franchise player
>Probably the best Dman in the SHL
>Maybe going to be the best Dman in the NHL

It's gonna be super depressing when Seider busts

16 minutes ago, Gniwder said:

>Hard for me to not see him as a franchise player
>Probably the best Dman in the SHL
>Maybe going to be the best Dman in the NHL

It's gonna be super depressing when Seider busts

How is he ever gonna live up to our expectations of being essentially the love child between Nick Lidström and Scott Stevens.