• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

Seider for Captain

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Your quoting me and replying to me , i dont go out of my way to reply to any bulls*** you post here otherwise cause i couldnt care less what you have to say

You care enough to respond, because you are a man-child who must get the last word. Prove me wrong. 

18 hours ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Ya Keep trying to tell people im a liar and you didnt make your profile private from the public and anyone can see it cause you have nothing to hide and dont follow a catalogue of prostitutes Who touch your dinky at reasonable pricing rates

Your continued attempts at slander never cease to amaze. 

Edited by marcaractac

On 1/1/2020 at 2:00 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

As much as Larkin is a great player and hometown kid, I've never seen this sort of praise for him. Meanwhile, Seider has basically floods of people constantly taking about what a great person, vet presence, leader, and teammate he his. On top of that, he looks like the best Dman not in the NHL right now. With Yzerman not naming a captain this year I'm starting to suspect "The Captain" nabbed his future captain with his very first ever draft selection as a Red Wings manager...

If Yzerguy chooses not to name a C again next year (which I think is highly likely given the state of the team) I think the writing will be on the wall for Larkin. I can see Seider coming in and immediately capturing our crappy diseased locker-room with his big personality, and positioning himself for the C in his first year.

What'd you think? Too ambitious for him?

On 10/8/2020 at 10:53 AM, Scott R Lucidi said:

Seider is better than Hronek right now.  He is our best defenseman.  

On 5/20/2021 at 8:42 PM, Gniwder said:

I get the feeling seider is going to develop a robust offensive game faster than anyone realizes. He's known as an extremely fast learner and adapter. With the amount of time he will be on ice it only be a season or 2 b4 hes clapping bombs and ******* moms. 

On 5/25/2021 at 2:55 PM, Gniwder said:

How long before Seider clearly unseats Larkin as the C of this team? I think it could be as early as this very coming season. With Larkin being captain in only name by seasons end.

Do you think real recognizes real and Yzerman does an awkward transition of Larkin being stripped and Seider being named? Like Brown/Kopitar or Luongo/Sedin? Maybe Larks gets traded...

I really 100% honestly think if we keep Larkin on as captain he'll end up being a pseudo leader figurehead. Seider has the superstar performance, the superstar personality, and the ALPHA balls and demeanor of a true leader. It's be like keeping Danny Gare on as captain while Yzerman is there running the team...

On 5/25/2021 at 9:51 PM, nyqvististhefuture said:

been saying it for a while that seider will be captain someday , right after fans are bitching that larkin was dealt and ill love every second of it

On 5/26/2021 at 8:56 AM, Gniwder said:

I've been saying it since we drafted him.

Not sure I've ever seen a player more fit to be captain. It's almost a shame in my mind to only give him an "A". Exudes confidence, charisma, enthusiasm, personality. Plays like a vet already at 18/19. Physically dominant and fearless, yet super controlled and not dirty at all. Norris caliber superstar written all over him.

What does Larkin have? Standard run of the mill boring hockey personality. Works hard, but not overly talented. Happens to be born in Michigan.

Had Yzerman not made the mistake of making Larkin captain already the choice would be easy. It's Seider all day. And I think that theory is going to be proven very quickly next season when he's clearly the best player on this team driving everything forward for us.

On 5/27/2021 at 3:47 PM, nyqvististhefuture said:

We’ll get more than enough for him dont worry

100%

when the time comes i can see us moving larkin especially if we get some f***en lottery luck for once in 22/23 and draft wright/bedard and theres always the hope niederbach or someone else exceeds our expectations and gets in the top 6 

Now if that never happens i dont think it would hold yzerman back from telling him seider will be the new captain , its happened before around the league where guys got demoted and stayed on the club if not he’ll make a great trade chip .... holland would wet himself if the oilers could make larkin the 2c in edmonton

I agree with everything you said about seider 100% and he’ll be the guy that carries this team ...at least until wright/bedard comes then he’ll just be sharing the duties

It's all coming true. Seider is a Norris caliber stud from day 1 of his rookie season in all zones.

And he has the charm/personality of veteran leader.

If Bertuzzi is traded on Monday... the writing is on the wall for Larkin. Bertuzzi just turned 27 and Larkin will soon turn 26. If Bertuzzi is traded, Larkin, Vrana, Fabbri, and even perhaps Hronek, are obviously not part of Yzerman's future timeline.

We could see Larkin traded as early as next season with his contract expiring. Bertuzzi this year, Larkin next, Hronek and Vrana the year after.

Yzerman picked his captain with his very first selection as a Red Wings GM. He's building an Yzerman team, not a what Holland left me team. Raymond and Seider are the new stars, soon to be joined by Edvinsson, Soderblom, and (hopefully) Bedard.

10 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

It's all coming true. Seider is a Norris caliber stud from day 1 of his rookie season in all zones.

And he has the charm/personality of veteran leader.

If Bertuzzi is traded on Monday... the writing is on the wall for Larkin. Bertuzzi just turned 27 and Larkin will soon turn 26. If Bertuzzi is traded, Larkin, Vrana, Fabbri, and even perhaps Hronek, are obviously not part of Yzerman's future timeline.

We could see Larkin traded as early as next season with his contract expiring. Bertuzzi this year, Larkin next, Hronek and Vrana the year after.

Yzerman picked his captain with his very first selection as a Red Wings GM. He's building an Yzerman team, not a what Holland left me team. Raymond and Seider are the new stars, soon to be joined by Edvinsson, Soderblom, and (hopefully) Bedard.

GOD BLESS MORITZ SEIDER

Also shout out to my dog Seider

On 3/23/2022 at 4:05 PM, bIueadams said:

This entire video gave me a boner

I love to hear the athletic dick wads doubting him. Seider is ******* legend already. 

That's fantastic... I'm always struck by how thoughtful and articulate this 20 year old man is in his 2nd language. 

I think its his intelligence that sets him apart.

9 minutes ago, mackel said:

That's fantastic... I'm always struck by how thoughtful and articulate this 20 year old man is in his 2nd language. 

I think its his intelligence that sets him apart.

He got the worst of contact for the first time the another night against Boyle.  I did a double take.

I'll preface this by saying these MoJoe shows are pretty dumb.... but

But Mo is 21 years old and is already super comfortable in front of a camera just winging it. Veleno is a normal hockey guy with zero charisma and it shows. Mo has next Mickey Redmond written all over him. He loves the attention. He takes control of the boradcast. And he just has fun with it. I have a feeling in 20 years we're going to be raising 53 in the rafters and watching him in the studio between periods.

Edited by bIueadams

17 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

I'll preface this by saying these MoJoe shows are pretty dumb.... but

But Mo is 21 years old and is already super comfortable in front of a camera just winging it. Veleno is a normal hockey guy with zero charisma and it shows. Mo has next Mickey Redmond written all over him. He loves the attention. He takes control of the boradcast. And he just has fun with it. I have a feeling in 20 years we're going to be raising 53 in the rafters and watching him in the studio between periods.

Veleno is my favorite right now.  Dude is working his ass off to get better.

7 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Veleno is my favorite right now.  Dude is working his ass off to get better.

Yah Veleno has been real solid the past few weeks. When he was drafted I thought he was destined to be 3/4c but if he keeps up his current level of play I think he could be a 2c. imo hes been our best c behind Larks. Give him better linemates then Smith/Gags/Rowney and he will produce more.

3 hours ago, redw1ngs said:

Yah Veleno has been real solid the past few weeks. When he was drafted I thought he was destined to be 3/4c but if he keeps up his current level of play I think he could be a 2c. imo hes been our best c behind Larks. Give him better linemates then Smith/Gags/Rowney and he will produce more.

im excited to see his offseason.  Hopefully, he puts on some more mass like last season.  That 5-10 lb muscle gain made a huge difference.