• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

1/10 SPOILERS GDT - Senators @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET (NHLN)

Rate this topic

21 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

4 point game potential we lose we slide even further back .....I dont whether to cheer or cry at this point

It's like @Y19 said in the Habs GDT. The Wings are so deep in the basement, you can have your cake and eat it too. 

3 hours ago, Wings3:16 said:

Pekka Rinne now has more goals than our 4 million dollar man Abdelkader this season ;)

Both Rinne and Abdelkader have 3 points on the season as well. How does that even happen? 

I'm stuck at work tonight, it's an NHLN game so it would have been blacked out for me anyway. I'll be tracking the score and the thread, but won't be watching tonight. 

I just want more Zadina points. I want him to heat up and get some confidence going. I keep seeing flashes of a fantastic player in him, now I want to see it more consistently. Hoping he can light it up. 

Sens on a 5 game losing streak, to our 1 game winner, so who knows how this game goes tonight. Get it done boys, LGW!

Just now, Y19 said:

Ken with a very good explanation of what tanking get you.  Spoiler alert, it's not much.

Even if we finish dead last, it's something like 18.5% odds of getting first overall pick. It's nothing amazing like a 50% or better chance. Sure it gives you the greatest percentage, but that percent isn't that great. There's still an 81.5% chance of not getting first overall.

end of 2nd...  so, we had our usual 2nd period meltdown.. here's to a better finish...

10 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Even if we finish dead last, it's something like 18.5% odds of getting first overall pick. It's nothing amazing like a 50% or better chance. Sure it gives you the greatest percentage, but that percent isn't that great. There's still an 81.5% chance of not getting first overall.

I simply do not believe Wings will ever get the first pick.  NHL will find a way to deny it, no matter what... I don't even consider it a possibility.  I am too realistic.