• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

1/14 [insert title] GDT - Red Wings @ Islanders - 7:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, gcom007 said:

It’s hard to believe how incredibly bad this team is. I don’t think I’ve ever seen worse NHL hockey in my life. 

Years ago when the Wings were this bad - Grand Master Y stood out as an exceptional talent, and Probert/Kocur punched faces...There was at least sumthin to enjoy instead of this $hit show we're stuck with today.

Just now, F.Michael said:

I honestly hope the score hits at least 10 for the Isles - then maybe Grand Master Y does sumthin...

I don't see that happening, but nice thought.  This is the entire lazy sucking team.  They can try to hire a goalie, but most of them wouldn't bite.  LOL... Bernier is having a nice night anyway

This is just incredibly embarrassing, how can you just let this continue to go on at the rate it is? Blashill has to go. There is hardly any leadership to be found on this team. I really hope they do not plan on making Larkin captain either, he absolutely does not deserve it and has shown that he is entitled and full of himself. It's also too bad so many useless f***s who don't do anything (such as Abdelkader) are going to screw things up so badly for this team's progress for a few more seasons.

1 minute ago, aflac9262 said:

This is just incredibly embarrassing, how can you just let this continue to go on at the rate it is? Blashill has to go. There is hardly any leadership to be found on this team. I really hope they do not plan on making Larkin captain either, he absolutely does not deserve it and has shown that he is entitled and full of himself. It's also too bad so many useless f***s who don't do anything (such as Abdelkader) are going to screw things up so badly for this team's progress for a few more seasons.

^^^ this,  How many coaches have been fired this year in the NHL for doing better work than Blah-shill?  And not assigning a Captain was not a good idea.  They have no leadership on or off the ice, at all.