• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

1/14 [insert title] GDT - Red Wings @ Islanders - 7:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, aflac9262 said:

This is just incredibly embarrassing, how can you just let this continue to go on at the rate it is? Blashill has to go. There is hardly any leadership to be found on this team. I really hope they do not plan on making Larkin captain either, he absolutely does not deserve it and has shown that he is entitled and full of himself. It's also too bad so many useless f***s who don't do anything (such as Abdelkader) are going to screw things up so badly for this team's progress for a few more seasons.

What's Babcock up to these days?

2 minutes ago, aflac9262 said:

That was the best no goal announcement ever. lol

Thank God though, only need a 5 spot to tie. Too bad regulation doesn't last two weeks for them to be able to do it. 

I don't see this team scoring six goals in the next six games combined, so I would say we are pretty much done here tonight  :bye:

1 minute ago, kjw25 said:

Remember when the Islanders were awful and we were great

And now look. We've become the Atlanta Thrashers. :confused:

1 minute ago, puckloo39 said:

I don't see this team scoring six goals in the next six games combined, so I would say we are pretty much done here tonight  :bye:

At this point I'm more interested to see how many more New York is going to get. lol

Can't wait for the interviews after the game (You know the ones where Larkin says the same thing he has the past 20 games or so).

1 minute ago, puckloo39 said:

Larkin needs some more time off....

On a bus trip to Grand Rapids is fine with me. lol.

His All Star Game comments rubbed me the wrong way. At that point I realized he should never be captain. We just don't need that type of person being captain. The dude probably his some massive portrait of himself in his house.

Just now, aflac9262 said:

His All Star Game comments rubbed me the wrong way. At that point I realized he should never be captain. We just don't need that type of person being captain. The dude probably his some massive portrait of himself in his house.

I am disappointed in Larkin and most of the rest of them - excluding Baby Bert and Hronek. 

1 minute ago, aflac9262 said:

Larkin should be stripped of his A

Larkin stepped into this arena with the likes of Zetterberg at his side.  Without that support, he had to step it up and for whatever reason he did not.  I think he is very talented, but the situation was not conducive to his further development.  We shall see if he has the right stuff to bring his game back and compete. He may not have it.  He owes his family and this team to give it his all.

Is Helm even playing tonight?  I have not heard his name.

2 minutes ago, aflac9262 said:

Along with Abdelkader (that guy should be the designated water boy, but he'd find a way to f*** that up and also get injured).

this sounds more like Mantha to me.

Just now, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Im gonna go make some tacos

Got this simple plastic bowl thing with a top recently. You put ur soft shells in there with a wet paper towel and micowave it for like 30 sec. Makes the soft shells steamed. Once u have one u will never go back to dry shells. 

God created Mexico/Mexicans so they could come up with some very ultra yummy food...

Image result for taco de lomo la parrilla