• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
gcom007

January Trade

Rate this topic

Actually, instead of one this month, he'll make 5 at the deadline to end the season up!

3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

PIT willing to part with a 1st for a top6 forward so rumors say. AA to the Pens?

Not sure if they'd give a 1st for a injured player though.

How about Daley, AA and Lindstrom to Tampa for the Foote Brothers?

10 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Trevor Daley and ??? to Vancouver for Jett Woo

or to Tampa for Mathieu Joseph or Volkov

Not even close to fair value... unless that "???" is a 2nd round pick... In which case, I'd say no on any of those prospects...

7 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

How about Daley, AA and Lindstrom to Tampa for the Foote Brothers?

Again, not even close to fair value...

7 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Not sure if they'd give a 1st for a injured player though.

Athanasiou should be back in the coming week(s) (before the deadline).

9 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

Yes, then they get bounced first like last year and we can then draft Askarov, who will fall a little because goalie

Think we’d still have to move up to get askarov but i wouldnt give a s*** if we had to toss in our 1st + 2nds if it meant we left the draft with lafraniere and askarov 

2 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

But he's fast. And gets breakaways. Ooooh. Aaaaaaah.

I, and a few others, got fought tooth and nail for calling AA a one-trick pony with no defense in 2017-18. You were probably one of the folks with me.

I was glad to be wrong last year, now I can't believe I doubted myself.

39 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

so buffalo lost Ullmark to injury, Jimmy Howard going home? please Steve, get this done!

Why would Buffalo have any interest in Howard (pending UFA, and one of the worst goalies in the league this season), when they have no chance of making the playoffs? I'm assuming they'll just call up Johansson, and roll him with Hutton for the remainder of the season. That's also assuming that the Ullmark injury is significant.

At this point, I don't even think we'd get a 6th round pick for Howard, and if that's the case, I'd just assume keep him around for the remainder of this season, and let him retire a Red Wing *in a couple months time*...

12 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Why would Buffalo have any interest in Howard (pending UFA, and one of the worst goalies in the league this season), when they have no chance of making the playoffs? I'm assuming they'll just call up Johansson, and roll him with Hutton for the remainder of the season. That's also assuming that the Ullmark injury is significant.

At this point, I don't even think we'd get a 6th round pick for Howard, and if that's the case, I'd just assume keep him around for the remainder of this season, and let him retire a Red Wing *in a couple months time*...

Exactly. Then make him the new team Nutritionist