• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

1/18 Papa, Tell Me the Story of Vincent Trocheck's Michigan Ties Again GDT - Panthers @ Red Wings - 7:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

Guys i'll have a computer again on Tuesday and i'll be back regularly, family is in town this weekend also so that's why i've been absent. I despise using my phone for anything except phone calls, texts, and my fantasy hockey app, so trying to navigate and post on here during games got very annoying quick. Apologies for the brief hiatus, but it will be back to normal this week. If any more spam bots attack, please @ me in any thread so I receive the notification and can clean that junk up.

Sounds like Howard played well last game, maybe he can step up and find a bit of his game again, it would be a good time with Bernier out. Also Zadina (i'm NOT calling him Zadimples :lol:) netted a goal, which is great to see. It puts him around the 20 goal pace mark if he had played a full season. It's progress, and it's something positive to take away from this season besides the emergence of Hronek and the consistency of Bert Jr. 

I'll be watching this game and i'll glance at the GDT here and there just to make sure things are civil, but I doubt i'll be posting much tonight. Looking forward to being normal again, LGW!

3 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Guys i'll have a computer again on Tuesday and i'll be back regularly, family is in town this weekend also so that's why i've been absent. I despise using my phone for anything except phone calls, texts, and my fantasy hockey app, so trying to navigate and post on here during games got very annoying quick. Apologies for the brief hiatus, but it will be back to normal this week. If any more spam bots attack, please @ me in any thread so I receive the notification and can clean that junk up.

Sounds like Howard played well last game, maybe he can step up and find a bit of his game again, it would be a good time with Bernier out. Also Zadina (i'm NOT calling him Zadimples :lol:) netted a goal, which is great to see. It puts him around the 20 goal pace mark if he had played a full season. It's progress, and it's something positive to take away from this season besides the emergence of Hronek and the consistency of Bert Jr. 

I'll be watching this game and i'll glance at the GDT here and there just to make sure things are civil, but I doubt i'll be posting much tonight. Looking forward to being normal again, LGW!

I will take care of the Zadimples stuff for you. hahaha....  I don't actually think the Wings will win this one, but expect Bert and Hronek to be a bit more present tonight.  We need another solid effort from Jimmy.  But he has a history of going on a tear after coming back from injury, so let's hope that's the case here. 

Thanks for all you to here, Mabus, and I am glad you are getting your computer back.  I like phone for email and text ... and don't even like talking on it at all. I can't watch hockey on it.  iPad is the smallest format I can tolerate and that, not very often.

LGRW!!!

Howard was great again tonight.  He does not deserve this team in front of him, but he give it his all anyway.  Math is not their strong suit.. they seem to think if they score 1, they've won the game.. that is basically never true, Wings.

24 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

At least the bust got a goal.

Ol' busty and sucky are the only two players worth watching these days... Fabbri looks like he's been gripping the stick too tight the past few games, making a lot of bad passes, and Bertuzzi hasn't been the same the past few games either. Probably from taking shots (friendly fire) from his teammates every game...

43 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Ol' busty and sucky are the only two players worth watching these days... Fabbri looks like he's been gripping the stick too tight the past few games, making a lot of bad passes, and Bertuzzi hasn't been the same the past few games either. Probably from taking shots (friendly fire) from his teammates every game...

You get shovelled out yet? 

15 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

We didn't catch any of that system. Getting 15-20 right now. I expect that's what's headed your way. 

Yeah, what we got on Friday was insane. Record snow fall here. And yeah, we're expecting around that tonight.

5 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

Busty and Sucky. Stop pushing my buttons.