• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

1/20 Avalunch GDT - Red Wings @ Avalanche - 3:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

I am the only person I know who is working today.  NHL apparently thinks the US celebrates MLK Day and hence we have this ridiculous game time.  :rolleyes:

I will go back and forth between game and office (I work at home, they closed my office here years ago)... I want to see it if they manage to win this.  I never stop believing that is possible, as I have survived worse odds at my job than what the Wings are facing.  If I can do it, so can they,

LGRW!

Avalunch.  :ok:  I have a feeling we might be the entree of the day, but hey - ya never know with these guys.  LGRW!!

I notice my Val is in the lineup... so he didn't get boo-boo'ed all that bad last game, which is good.

Glenny looks awfully pleased with himself for a guy who took a bad penalty and lost the game for us last outing.. still like him. Please stop the stupid s*** today, Wings.

Edited by puckloo39

6 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

Avalunch.  :ok:  I have a feeling we might be the entree of the day, but hey - ya never know with these guys.  LGRW!!

I notice my Val is in the lineup... so he didn't get boo-boo'ed all that bad last game, which is good.

Glenny looks awfully pleased with himself for a guy who took a bad penalty and lost the game for us last outing.. still like him. Please stop the stupid s*** today, Wings.

Looks like Flip's a game-time decision. Let's hope he's good to go, cuz even though he drives us crazy sometimes, he's our second-best centerman and we need him.

I'm expecting Glendawg to atone. Maybe a shorty? Too much to ask? (Probably.)

16 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Looks like Flip's a game-time decision. Let's hope he's good to go, cuz even though he drives us crazy sometimes, he's our second-best centerman and we need him.

I'm expecting Glendawg to atone. Maybe a shorty? Too much to ask? (Probably.)

maybe.. that's a weird shot of Daley, too... he looks confused, or worse.  Why am I here????  oy.

1 minute ago, puckloo39 said:

I am running back and forth from my office to this computer, trying to watch/listen.  I am happy to be in the company of others whose employers do not honor MLK Day either.  Money money money....

Wings fans are nothing if not dedicated.