• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

1/20 Avalunch GDT - Red Wings @ Avalanche - 3:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

for moments this season and last, I thought we might have that.  We don't.

Don't get me wrong, I believe Hronek is establishing himself as a legit top-pairing defenseman. And I think Seider has all the makings of a monster cornerstone guy. I just think it's funny/sad/infuriating that the Wings have managed to miss the boat on an entire subspecies of defenseman.

To be fair tho, I wasn't super-keen on taking Quinn Hughes at 6th overall, so I don't have any room to talk.

3 minutes ago, derblaueClaus said:

Need to bury these chances.

Hi, there!  Yes, they do.

Just now, Dabura said:

Don't get me wrong, I believe Hronek is establishing himself as a legit top-pairing defenseman. And I think Seider has all the makings of a monster cornerstone guy. I just think it's funny/sad/infuriating that the Wings have managed to miss the boat on an entire subspecies of defenseman.

To be fair tho, I wasn't super-keen on taking Quinn Hughes at 6th overall, so I don't have any room to talk.

Agreed on both young men.  I am a big Honker fan.. and cannot wait for Mo the Younger to get up to the big club.

9 minutes ago, Dabura said:

End of 2nd. Wings trail 1-2.

Could be worse, I guess.

let's face it.  We have seen far worse.  This is not out of reach, but they have to buckle down and SHOOT the puck and try to score, or the result is basically inescapable.  Jimmy has been stellar... he's been shelled and neither goal was his fault.  Ozzie said so.  I believe Ozzie would know.

Edited by puckloo39

4 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

let's face it.  We have seen far worse.  This is not out of reach, but they have to buckle down and SHOOT the puck and try to score, or the result is basically inescapable.  Jimmy has been stellar... he's been shelled and neither goal was his fault.  Ozzie said do.  I believe Ozzie would know.

Get puck. Shoot puck. Get puck back. Repeat.

we can´t just concede 1 goal, we need two within a few minutes almost every game....

1 minute ago, puckloo39 said:

this is not on Jimmy Howard, think what you want.  He has no chance out there alone... none.

Howie was great all night, not at all his fault

4 minutes ago, ely s said:

we can´t just concede 1 goal, we need two within a few minutes almost every game....

At some point these mini breakdowns come back to coaching. This team being bad is not on Blash, these frustrating moments are.

Edited by derblaueClaus