No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
nyqvististhefuture

Mantha might be done for the year - what now

Rate this topic

Just now, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

LGW meetup in Dublin this year

I'm worried that Dublin would be too similar to NS for the newfie squad thou

I'd go to Dublin. Not this year though, as I already have three trips on deck for this year. No way it's as lame as this s*** hole. 

2 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

Yes. Though I kind of want a Cybertruck for the lols. 

But i'll see what's out there in 3 to 4 years when I'm in the market for one. 

I was in one of the Tesla SUVs like a month ago (not the cybertruck) and it was super dope. Way better than the Sedan if you ask me.

My stance on them is as soon as 51% of the cars on the road are electric I'll consider getting one. Till then I' poopin on the environment.

Hopefully the price on those things comes down in the next 3 - 4. IDK if you get like tax breaks for them up there in liberal Canada or whatever, but here they're like 80K

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I was in one of the Tesla SUVs like a month ago (not the cybertruck) and it was super dope. Way better than the Sedan if you ask me.

My stance on them is as soon as 51% of the cars on the road are electric I'll consider getting one. Till then I' poopin on the environment.

Hopefully the price on those things comes down in the next 3 - 4. IDK if you get like tax breaks for them up there in liberal Canada or whatever, but here they're like 80K

we get tax breaks. still expensive af

They've def been coming down in price over the years. The model 3 is much more affordable, and they are pretty dope as well. And in 3-4 years, the infrastructure will definitely be significantly improved over what it is now. Prices will come down even more by then as well. 

12 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

They've def been coming down in price over the years. The model 3 is much more affordable, and they are pretty dope as well. And in 3-4 years, the infrastructure will definitely be significantly improved over what it is now. Prices will come down even more by then as well. 

Me in 3-4 years:

Dodge Challenger with aftermarket headers and parts that gets 11 miles to the gallon. Diesel powered minibike in the trunk for when I need to get out of my roadboat, cause f*** walking. You'll pull up next to me in your g-ay little battery car and see me buying more Exon and BP stocks on my phone instead of watching the road. Full rack of BBQ ribs on the seat next to me in case I need a snack. Your electric acceleration won't do you any good as I burn rubber and cover your windshield with thick black smoke as I blaze off into another American night.

That's the dream

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

On 1/31/2020 at 4:22 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Me in 3-4 years:

Dodge Challenger with aftermarket headers and parts that gets 11 miles to the gallon. Diesel powered minibike in the trunk for when I need to get out of my roadboat, cause f*** walking. You'll pull up next to me in your g-ay little battery car and see me buying more Exon and BP stocks on my phone instead of watching the road. Full rack of BBQ ribs on the seat next to me in case I need a snack. Your electric acceleration won't do you any good as I burn rubber and cover your windshield with thick black smoke as I blaze off into another American night.

That's the dream

Sounds like all the folks in Alberta who need to compensate for a certain something. 

On 1/31/2020 at 1:52 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Me in 3-4 years:

That's the dream

3o0eia.jpg

9 hours ago, F.Michael said:

3o0eia.jpg

Watch this and you won't think your little meme is so funny anymore

13 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

I mean sure, f*** BC and Saskatchewan as well

I just emptied an entire aerosol can out my office window just because you have angered me so

When will you learn that your actions have consequences

Watch this and you won't think your little meme is so funny anymore

I just emptied an entire aerosol can out my office window just because you have angered me so

When will you learn that your actions have consequences

I'm not a tree hugger. Nor a vegan.

Edited by marcaractac

2 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

But would you eat bugs to change the temperature?

f*** no. I'd rather burn

I like Teslas because I'm a computer engineer. Tech nerd reasons. 

I also worked on a camera-based road hazard detection system for my final project in uni, so the s*** they do is cool af.

Edited by marcaractac

22 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

f*** no. I'd rather burn

I like Teslas because I'm a computer engineer. Tech nerd reasons. 

I also worked on a camera-based road hazard detection system for my final project in uni, so the s*** they do is cool af.

I just rented a TeslaX this weekend for a trip later this month

326119_2018_Tesla_Model_X.jpg?460x287

seating-gallery-7@2.jpg

Can't wait to go 0 to 60 in 3 seconds while denying climate change. Pretty stoked.

5 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

It's a real thing

2022-Hummer-EV-pickup-2.jpg

https://www.motortrend.com/news/2021-gmc-hummer-pickup-ev-is-real-power-revealed/

I blame Greta Thunberg for this heresy

Oh. I know they're real. I just remember the good ol days when Hummers were gas guzzlers and got like 10 MPG. The idea of an environmentally responsible one just seems upside down now. It's like a Prius with a Hemi.

5 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Oh. I know they're real. I just remember the good ol days when Hummers were gas guzzlers and got like 10 MPG. The idea of an environmentally responsible one just seems upside down now. It's like a Prius with a Hemi.

I can only imagine how quickly that things battery will drain if you try haul or tow anything. These batteries are still in their infancy and I suspect were a long way from a true E-truck that can actually do truck stuff.