• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

1/22 Born to be Mild GDT - Red Wings @ Wild - 8:00 PM ET (NBCSN)

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Everyone's gonna be watching that game. We should have a GDT for it. Stupid oilers talked so much they have to do something now.

Apparently this HAS become the GDT for Flames-Oilers 01/29/2020

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

6 hours ago, F.Michael said:

He looks like a crazy mo-fo...

Related image

5 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

I think Kassian should answer for that stupid facial hair. 

I sexually Identify as Zach Kassian's mutton chops. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being on the face of an NHL player who wishes he was a Napoleonic-era British sea captain. People say to me that a person being Zach Kassian's mutton chops is Impossible and I'm ******* retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon reconstruct my body into 800 strands of gin soaked Kassian facial hair. From now on I want you guys to call me "Chops" and respect my right to cushion Zach's ugly mug against needless Tkachuk elbows. If you can't accept me you're a beardaphobe and need to check your clean-shaven privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

12 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

I came here thinking "what happened?" because the GDT is already 2 pages and the game isn't on for another 2 hours. Then I remembered there's potentially relevant hockey on tonight, Edmonton and Calgary. I may just watch it honestly, might be a good one. 

It's not till next Wednesday, we're just bored of the Red Wings...

39 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I sexually Identify as Zach Kassian's mutton chops. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being on the face of an NHL player who wishes he was a Napoleonic-era British sea captain. People say to me that a person being Zach Kassian's mutton chops is Impossible and I'm ******* retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon reconstruct my body into 800 strands of gin soaked Kassian facial hair. From now on I want you guys to call me "Chops" and respect my right to cushion Zach's ugly mug against needless Tkachuk elbows. If you can't accept me you're a beardaphobe and need to check your clean-shaven privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

This one's for you 'Chops...

Image result for mutton chops beard

42 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

It's not till next Wednesday, we're just bored of the Red Wings...

Considering how bad the Wings are, how 'meh' the league has been with the on ice product (although the firings of coaches has been entertaining)...This renewed 'Old School' Battle of Alberta is the best thing IMHO for the league in terms of gaining outsiders interest.

Being that it's on a Wednesday night - would it not be fun if it was televised on NBC Sports instead of the scheduled Preds @ Caps, and Bolts @ Kings?

People might actually tune in, and give a f**k.

5 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

This one's for you 'Chops...

Image result for mutton chops beard

Considering how bad the Wings are, how 'meh' the league has been with the on ice product (although the firings of coaches has been entertaining)...This renewed 'Old School' Battle of Alberta is the best thing IMHO for the league in terms of gaining outsiders interest.

Being that it's on a Wednesday night - would it not be fun if it was televised on NBC Sports instead of the scheduled Preds @ Caps, and Bolts @ Kings?

People might actually tune in, and give a f**k.

More of a Hugh Jackman fan myself

maxresdefault.jpg

1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

I can't be the only one who feels like we dodged a MASSIVE bullet by not landing Parise and Suter eh? How f***ed is this bunch of losers going forward?

thought so at the time and still do, yes.

3 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

I love it. Eddie and Pierre trolling Wings fans early on : "Zadina might slot into that 4 - 9 forward slot. They're hoping" 

Zadina proceeds to score two. 

F***ing retards... Edzo also said that Hronek isn't a top pair defenseman... despite being ranked top 30 in the league for points among defensemen, is actually pretty good defensively, and still only 22 years old...

Just now, krsmith17 said:

F***ing retards... Edzo also said that Hronek isn't a top pair defenseman... despite being ranked top 30 in the league for points among defensemen, is actually pretty good defensively, and still only 22 years old...

We're bad, they know we're bad, they know we know we're bad. Can't hit us there. So attack the one thing that gives us hope - our prospects.