• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jersey Wing

13 year-old and father claim Gritty assaulted the boy

Rate this topic

8 minutes ago, Jersey Wing said:

I think someone's understating his kid's actions and exaggerating Gritty's. 

No witnesses to it, despite how daddy described the incident? I find that hard to believe.

So they were in a line with other fans, Gritty got up from a chair, took a running start, and punched his 13 year old son as hard as he could, but no one saw, and the kid is fine.

Sure man, no one noticed the giant orange mascot running and hitting ppl besides u and ur boy. Also I would completely destroy a 13 year old if I ran and punched one as hard as I could

"Gimme free stuff" is all this is

3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

So they were in a line with other fans, Gritty got up from a chair, took a running start, and punched his 13 year old son as hard as he could, but no one saw, and the kid is fine.

Sure man, no one noticed the giant orange mascot running and hitting ppl besides u and ur boy. Also I would completely destroy a 13 year old if I ran and punched one as hard as I could

I say we should blame Patrick Kane...

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

It's my s***head kid was behaving like a dbag and Gritty didnt tolerate it. I'm a paying season ticket holder, so my kid should be able to treat Flyers personnel however he wants to. Now I want to be entitled to free stuff cuz we weren't treated like entitled, uppity snobs in the first place.

2 hours ago, F.Michael said:

I say we should blame Patrick Kane...

There's a joke here I'm missing.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

5 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

It's my s***head kid was behaving like a dbag and Gritty didnt tolerate it. I'm a paying season ticket holder, so my kid should be able to treat Flyers personnel however he wants to. Now I want to be entitled to free stuff cuz we weren't treated like entitled, uppity snobs in the first place.

They offered to let his kid sit on the bench during warmups in a future game and the Dad turned it down. Wants a formal apology and special treatment whatever that means.

I get the feeling he's the kind of Dad that if they gave his son an autographed jersey or something it would be on ebay the next morning.

3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

They offered to let his kid sit on the bench during warmups in a future game and the Dad turned it down. Wants a formal apology and special treatment whatever that means.

I get the feeling he's the kind of Dad that if they gave his son an autographed jersey or something it would be on ebay the next morning.

I don't think he's in it for the money cuz they haven't sued....yet. Or it could be they have no case, so no lawyer will touch it.

I get the feeling that he was expecting some kind of preferential treatment at the event cuz he's a season ticket holder and didn't get it. So now he's just butt hurt and trying to get special treatment now.

The only thing that would make this "assault" more believable is if he claimed Gritty was wearing a MAGA hat.

14 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I don't think he's in it for the money cuz they haven't sued....yet. Or it could be they have no case, so no lawyer will touch it.

I get the feeling that he was expecting some kind of preferential treatment at the event cuz he's a season ticket holder and didn't get it. So now he's just butt hurt and trying to get special treatment now.

The only thing that would make this "assault" more believable is if he claimed Gritty was wearing a MAGA hat.

He started off by complaining that the Flyers camerman took blurry pictures of his son, and then just through in the assault thing after? And he NEEDS a formal apology so he can experience that W when they admit guilt... Or he wants the admission of guilt as the foundation for a lawsuit?

Either way this guy has one of these haircuts and he needs to speak to Gritty's manager RIGHT NOW

3e4z29.jpg

6 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

We HAVE to believe victims. Gritty is guilty until proven innocent.

That's only true when the accuser is a woman and the accused is a man. Try to keep up.

6 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

We HAVE to believe victims. Gritty is guilty until proven innocent.

That's only true when the accuser is a woman and the accused is a man. Try to keep up.