• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ChristopherReevesLegs

1/24 & 25 The ASG Brought to you by New Amsterdam Vodka GDT - Bertuzzi vs Everyone - 5 PM PT

Rate this topic

Gatorade NHL shooting star was a joke. Iam wondering what pro hockey players were thinking during such a ridiculous “skill competition”. What are they going to do next year? Shooting pucks from the roof at cars and see who can break most windshields? I miss 90s ! Even all star game was competitive. No vodka in the world can help to get trough this NBC All Star crap. 
Mitch Mariner kind a looked happy however. 

Edited by arag

4 hours ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Women's hockey at the ASG.  This is a new low.    

I love how they have to shoe horn it into the MENS hockey allstar game to get folks to watch it

Literally ramming it down our throats

But I digress, the ASG should be in August when hardcore fans are begging for any sort of hockey, and players don't mind going and are healthy

But that kinda move would make sense, and the NHL is content to be absolutely backwards

5 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Is that you? You're handsome! 

That's Stephen Crowder, an insane lunatic from Canada

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

44 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I loved how Shea Weber won hardest slap shot with 106mph, and Al MacInnis casually came out and took a non-nonchalant slap shot at 100 mph as a 56 year old lol

Damn 'Boomer' showing up those punk Millennials :lol:

12 hours ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Women's hockey at the ASG.  This is a new low.    

Literally would be the only thing I watch tbh if I tune in.  The traditional all star game never appealed to me because, well, I’ve never cared to watch a bunch of stars half-ass it out there and try to look pretty with their passes that don’t matter, and there is no incentive to really put forth a serious effort by them.  The woman’s game might actually be a competition.

edit: maybe everything already happened?  I haven’t been paying close enough attention apparently 

Edited by Echolalia

2 hours ago, TLGTrico said:

How I'd make the all star game more enjoyable for me personally:

1.  Go back to 5 on 5

2.  Go back to east vs west

3.  Eliminate fan voting.  The best players play, not the most popular ones.

I agree. The only thing I'd prefer over 2. is North America vs World, like they did back in '98. Might actually get some competitive hockey again that way...

On 1/25/2020 at 2:48 AM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I loved how Shea Weber won hardest slap shot with 106mph, and Al MacInnis casually came out and took a non-nonchalant slap shot at 100 mph as a 56 year old lol

That was not a 100mph shot. They obviously didnt want to embarrass him with the real number. 

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 4:18 AM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Pff 106mph? Marty Frk destroyed that...