• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

2/3 Tonight We're Gonna Party Like It's 1997 GDT - Flyers @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET (NBCSN)

Rate this topic

57baac8a33aa5.image.jpg

Coming in at #11 on our list is 1997's "Quit Playing Games With My Heart" by a group of enthusiastic young men from Orlando, Florida known only as The Backstreet Boys. What an appropriate song for times like these. I'm Casey Kasem, reminding you to keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars.

My conspiracy theory with Howard is that he knows Yzerman wants to trade him and he's playing like s*** to prevent that. The moment the TDL passes he will reveal his true power level and starting making saves again.

Jimmies = not rustled

6 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Lineup.jpg

How long has the Perlini in the top6 experiment been going now? Just a couple games right? Don't shoot me but I'd rather see Glendog in his spot. Ideally though Givani Smith, but I'm okay with Blash sheltering him for now. He's played well with sheltered minutes. Ehn should play higher than Erne too.

9 minutes ago, Dabura said:

why does it have to be nbc why does it have to be nbc why does it have to be nbc

what?  you are not enjoying listening to the "experts" on NBC deciding where our players should go, so they can win a game?  sigh...

By the way... other players get jet-skis and cool expensive gifts like that for the achievement of playing 1000 games.  Val got another Loss.  Seems... fair?