• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

2/3 Tonight We're Gonna Party Like It's 1997 GDT - Flyers @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET (NBCSN)

Rate this topic

9 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I dunno but we're gonna beat it.

Cool! We will be hearing Red Wings being mentioned frequently during NHL broadcasts. We need more NHL records-sarcasm

6 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Makes ya wonder if any of the top 4 rated draftees want to play in Detroit?

1. Lafreniere pulls a Lindros

2. Wings trade him to someone

3. Get awesomeness in return

4. Get moved south

5. Win the cup in 2 years.

I'd take all that over this. Give me my Houston Red Wings cup now! 

I have this reoccurring dream where an elderly Zetterberg removes the red wings logo from his pocket and says to Larkin "I made this" and then hands it to him. Larkin stares at it for a few seconds, then the dream becomes a nightmare. Larkin pull down his pants and begins sodomizing himself with the logo. He even breaks the 4th wall and stares at me during.

Can someone who understands psychology explain what this means?

2 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I have this reoccurring dream where an elderly Zetterberg removes the red wings logo from his pocket and says to Larkin "I made this" and then hands it to him. Larkin stares at it for a few seconds, then the dream becomes a nightmare. Larkin pull down his pants and begins sodomizing himself with the logo. He even breaks the 4th wall and stares at me during.

Can someone who understands psychology explain what this means?

I honestly have no idea. It would make sense if it was Zadina. But Larkin leaves me unsure. 

Went to the game last night, this was the second game in a row that I saw them get shutout (I went to the Buffalo game a month or so ago). I can take seeing my team loose, but not seeing them score in two games is brutal.

I think at this point a coaching change is inevitable.We are a one line team that is easy to play against because if you shut down Larkin/Bert/AA (which is not what it was with Mantha), the rest of our team is so easy to stop from doing anything. I feel bad for Bernier, he's actually playing good this year for nothing. 

7 minutes ago, kliq said:

Went to the game last night, this was the second game in a row that I saw them get shutout (I went to the Buffalo game a month or so ago). I can take seeing my team loose, but not seeing them score in two games is brutal.

I think at this point a coaching change is inevitable.We are a one line team that is easy to play against because if you shut down Larkin/Bert/AA (which is not what it was with Mantha), the rest of our team is so easy to stop from doing anything. I feel bad for Bernier, he's actually playing good this year for nothing. 

I want Kocur as an assistant coach, and director of 'Player of Attitude Adjustment'.

Basically if anyone starts slacking off - Kocur threatens them with a beating...That'll teach'em!