• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

2/6 The Lindstrom Era GDT - Red Wings @ Sabres - 7:00 PM ET (NBCSN)

Rate this topic

Just now, puckloo39 said:

I don't ever read her stuff.  And does DeKeyser even still play for us...?  Yeah, I know he's injured.  I forget he's a Wing, not kidding.

I forget he's a Wing even when he's playing.  It's like, I know SOMEONE is playing 20 minutes a night for us on defense but it's hard to imagine who's good enough to get minutes like that on this team.

1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

I forget he's a Wing even when he's playing.  It's like, I know SOMEONE is playing 20 minutes a night for us on defense but it's hard to imagine who's good enough to get minutes like that on this team.

Toss up as to who can be more useless... DeKe or Mantha... it might be a tie

14 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

Toss up as to who can be more useless... DeKe or Mantha... it might be a tie

Speaking of, anybody else see the interview with Mantha were he implies that he's planning on fighting Muzzin for the injury? Said something like, "we're both young, we'll bump into each other again". 

This moron can't stop getting hurt, and ruining his season, because of fights and yet he's already thinking about his next one.  First rate thinking, dumbsh*t. 

Edited by kipwinger

6 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Speaking of, anybody else see the interview with Mantha were he implies that he's planning on fighting Muzzin for the injury? Said something like, "we're both young, we'll bump into each other again". 

This moron can't stop getting hurt, and ruining his season, because of fights and yet he's already thinking about his next one.  First rate thinking, dumbsh*t. 

Yeah. Not sure Mantha's low IQ fits with Yzerman's long-term plan to be honest. Seems like he's big on smarter players. 

2 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Also a good point

I'd be fine with Mantha slew-footing Muzzin, tbh. Mantha doesn't even need to fight him. Do him dirty. Eye for an eye.

2 minutes ago, TheXym said:

Long overdue.  The boys needed this.

Word.

Edited by Dabura

1 hour ago, Dabura said:

I mean, what's he gonna say? "I'm gonna try and steer clear of him because I don't want to get hurt again"?

Didn't seem like he was prompted at all.  Could have just said, "I think it was a dirty play", with respect to the slewfoot and moved on.  But he's a knucklehead, so I'm sure he'll bust his hand getting his "revenge". 

25 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Didn't seem like he was prompted at all.  Could have just said, "I think it was a dirty play", with respect to the slewfoot and moved on.  But he's a knucklehead, so I'm sure he'll bust his hand getting his "revenge". 

My point is that I wouldn't put much stock in anything any hockey player says. "Oh, fer sure" is about all the insight you're gonna get.

3 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

I think he looked good last night with limited minutes. Quick, smart passes. Didn't overthink plays. Definitely didn't look in over his head.

So 21 year old D men can play in the NHL without looking like a hot mess defensively? 

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

So 21 year old D men can play in the NHL without looking like a hot mess defensively? 

Yeah, what's your point?

If this is your clever way of trying to get a dig in on Cholowski, it's two completely different players under completely different circumstances. Cholowski is an offensive defenseman that has looked good offensively, and struggled defensively. Lindstrom is a defensive defenseman that has looked good defensively, and struggled offensively... Imagine that...