• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

2/7 Cup Run Begins Now GDT - Red Wings @ Blue Jackets - 7:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

Cause I want that guaranteed top 4 pick and the best odds at 1st. The season is a wash, may as well get something of value out of it.

You do realize that we'd have to win 7 straight (not happening), and the team ahead of us (LA) would have to lose 7 straight (not happening) just to get out of last place. In order to jump at all in the standings, we would likely have to win something like 17 of the final 27 games, assuming all other teams keep a similar pace as they've played all season. We've all but locked up the 31st spot. It's okay to root for some wins...

4 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

You do realize that we'd have to win 7 straight (not happening), and the team ahead of us (LA) would have to lose 7 straight (not happening) just to get out of last place. In order to jump at all in the standings, we would likely have to win something like 17 of the final 27 games, assuming all other teams keep a similar pace as they've played all season. We've all but locked up the 31st spot. It's okay to root for some wins...

True enough...

Fabbri has gone for xrays... I fear a broken pelvis or something like that considering where he got hit.  Bowey is gone for the evening, as well.  Have not heard why.  0-0 heading into the 2nd but we all know what usually happens in the 2nd.  :1eye:

1 minute ago, puckloo39 said:

Fabbri has gone for xrays... I fear a broken pelvis or something like that considering where he got hit.  Bowey is gone for the evening, as well.  Have not heard why.  0-0 heading into the 2nd but we all know what usually happens in the 2nd.  :1eye:

Last I heard, 3rd is the new 2nd.  :tounge:

19 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

Just saw the Fabbri replay. criiiiiiiiiiiiiinge.

If I go silent, it's cuz I lost the internet again.

Edited by Dabura

1 minute ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Ugh 11 shots? I really, really hope Fabbri is okay. I mean, considering his history, i'm very concerned. That would be such a dagger if it's serious. Hoping for the best. 

they do not play for Howard... for some reason.