• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

2/16 no i dont want to u cant make me GDT - Red Wings @ Penguins - 12:30 PM ET (NBC)

Rate this topic

I am still here... cultured and refined.  Like yogurt and sugar... ick.  I think it is a plot that we have back to back weekend games, in the morning, and on the road and this one on NBC, and it's Piss-burgh?  It's like someone wants us to fail ever worse than we do all on our own?  LGRW!

3 minutes ago, BobRouse03 said:

Yea he had a nice view of the goal

I'd imagine at this point Jimmy is thinking... "ok... I'll only play 6 or 7 more games this year, so let's get this over with and keep those cheques rolling in"

Horonek oh dear!  He's our only worthwhile player!

3 minutes ago, mackel said:

I'd imagine at this point Jimmy is thinking... "ok... I'll only play 6 or 7 more games this year, so let's get this over with and keep those cheques rolling in"

Horonek oh dear!  He's our only worthwhile player!

And he doesn’t even have to play a full game!

Howard needs to retire.  His stats are similar to goalies who played for expansion teams in the 70's.  

Just now, MileHighWingsGuy said:

Do they not have anyone worth a damn they could call up for experience if nothing less? This is embarrassing. 

No.  Holland couldn't draft goalies for crap.  In 20+ years, the best goalies he drafted were Howard and Mrazek.  Just compare that to other teams during that span.  Keep in mind, goalies don't get drafted high, so you can't make that excuse like with other positions.    

3 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Howard needs to retire.  His stats are similar to goalies who played for expansion teams in the 70's.  

No.  Holland couldn't draft goalies for crap.  In 20+ years, the best goalies he drafted were Howard and Mrazek.  Just compare that to other teams during that span.  Keep in mind, goalies don't get drafted high, so you can't make that excuse like with other positions.    

Holland was a goalie once. Maybe he has PTSD from his goalie career and he hates all goalies now.

1 minute ago, arag said:

I wonder if NBC will request not to broadcast Wings games anymore. This is embarrassing 

that would be wonderful from my perspective... but they love nothing better than to throw insults and shade at the Wings, even when we're playing well.. so this is low-hanging fruit for the NBC slappies... they are enjoying this train wreck.

edit:  they only have one more Wings game this season on March 26th... so I hope they enjoy today...

Edited by puckloo39

Just now, arag said:

I wonder if NBC will request not to broadcast Wings games anymore. This is embarrassing 

I hope so.  One advantage to this abomination of season should be less nationally televised games.