• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

2/16 no i dont want to u cant make me GDT - Red Wings @ Penguins - 12:30 PM ET (NBC)

Rate this topic

We may have seen Howard's last game today.  That makes me sad. He deserves a better ending to his career, and he's been good for the Wings.  This year, he needed help, and none is forthcoming from this roster.  That is not all his fault.

The management made major mistakes this season.  The team has no chemistry, no leadership, and no coaching on or off the ice.  Not naming a Captain was a mistake.  They are rudderless and have no common focus as a team.

Change my mind on any of this. 

3 minutes ago, MileHighWingsGuy said:

Part of managements problem was holding on to Howard as a goalie. He's been done for a few years with no trade value. He was average at best when he was on top of his game. Playing Jimmy this year can be viewed as nothing more than a major push in the tankathon.

They should have traded this bum years ago when he still had value.  He's single-handedly made Bernier look like a decent starter this season.  Think about that.

"Coach Jeff Blashill defends Detroit Red Wings after blowout loss at Pittsburgh"

I don't know about you, but headlines like this piss me off.

I really hope Yzerman changes the culture and fast during the offseason. There are way too many losers on this team such as Blashill, Abdelkader (worst contract and most expensive AHLer in the league), Howard (stats tell the tale), Larkin (Selfish), and the many other washed up bums that don't belong in the NHL who get a pass for being a mentor to the young players (who the f*** would want them to rub off their s***ty skills on our young players?).

23 minutes ago, aflac9262 said:

"Coach Jeff Blashill defends Detroit Red Wings after blowout loss at Pittsburgh"

I don't know about you, but headlines like this piss me off.

I really hope Yzerman changes the culture and fast during the offseason. There are way too many losers on this team such as Blashill, Abdelkader (worst contract and most expensive AHLer in the league), Howard (stats tell the tale), Larkin (Selfish), and the many other washed up bums that don't belong in the NHL who get a pass for being a mentor to the young players (who the f*** would want them to rub off their s***ty skills on our young players?).

LOL Abdelkader, Howard and Larkin...

One of these things is not like the others...