• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
The 91 of Ryans

2020 Trade Deadline Thread (aka Veleno vs Rasmussen vs Fabbri vs Zadina)

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

I would think Byram is untouchable

but maybe not.  I would for sure take Byram and a 2nd for those two, I wouldn't even care to get a contract player.

I'd expect the player would be a toxic contract or somone they want.to clear out... not a real asset.

2 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Rags thinking about unloading a goalie?

I want "King" Henrik to get traded in order to chase a Cup, get all the way to the finals, and then completely blow it like he always does when it matters. 

Something around AA+Taro/Svech for Broberg+

Larger deal with Pulju

AA+Taro+Svech+3rd for Broberg+Pulju

7 hours ago, kipwinger said:

https://www.thefourthperiod.com/feb-2020/avs-looking-to-make-multiple-moves

Colorado looking for a backup goalie and forward help. 

To Colorado: AA/Fabbri and Bernier

To Detroit: Colorado 1st and Alex Newhook. 

It seems like it will be Kreider or Tatar going to Avs. There are some speculation that Price could be going to Colorado too.

7 hours ago, kipwinger said:

https://www.thefourthperiod.com/feb-2020/avs-looking-to-make-multiple-moves

Colorado looking for a backup goalie and forward help. 

To Colorado: AA/Fabbri and Bernier

To Detroit: Colorado 1st and Alex Newhook. 

No chance colorado gives up newhook in that package , id definetly send them fabbri and ebrnier for a first timmins and use AA for another good return if possible 

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

Bultman of the Athletic thinks AA to Dallas makes a little sense given the Nill/MacDonell connection to AA (they drafted him).

They're also near the bottom of the playoff teams in offense, so AA could help. Their top prospect, Thomas Harley, is an offensive Dman stuck behind Klingberg and Haiskanen in the lineup and may be a piece to build a package around.

13 minutes ago, kliq said:

Kind of feel bad for Tatar. If traded, can’t be fun playing for 4 teams in what, just over 2 years now?

Theres alot of talk here of him going to colorado ...price being mentioned as well and seeing how joe sakic benefitted from the roy trade i have a gut feeling a blockbuster trade involving price and tatar to colorado is coming up

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

3 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Theres alot of talk here of him going to colorado ...price being mentioned as well and seeing how joe sakic benefitted from the roy trade i have a gut feeling a blockbuster trade involving price and tatar to colorado is coming up

That would be cool. While I do feel bad for him having to move around so much, I love him as a player and it would be awesome seeing him win a cup in a place like Colorado opposed to rotting away in Montreal. 

2 hours ago, kliq said:

That would be cool. While I do feel bad for him having to move around so much, I love him as a player and it would be awesome seeing him win a cup in a place like Colorado opposed to rotting away in Montreal. 

It is never awesome seeing the Avs win a Cup. You're out of the band.

8 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

We could see some big contracts on this team next week and some multiple high round picks!

Why that hasn't happened more in the last 9 months is beyond me. Should have been doing that at the draft, too. 

1 minute ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

If we would have offered a better deal and not require them them to retain money like they did im sure theyd have done it , theres more trades within divisions/conferences now

Maybe, just maybe, the price due to being a divisional rival was too high for Yzerman to pay.

It's useless to get mad over things like this. We do not know what goes on behind the scenes. 

5 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

Maybe, just maybe, the price due to being a divisional rival was too high for Yzerman to pay.

It's useless to get mad over things like this. We do not know what goes on behind the scenes. 

Just dont think the bruins see us as a threat at this stage and by the time the pick would be ready if ever it wouldnt effect the current core ... oh well