• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
The 91 of Ryans

2020 Trade Deadline Thread (aka Veleno vs Rasmussen vs Fabbri vs Zadina)

Rate this topic

Let's get this party going today!

Bernier and Svechto CAROLINA

Green and disney.com to Toronto

AA and Helm to EDMONTON

Fabbri to Colorado (I'd actually like to keep Fabbri, but if the return is nice!)

Nielsen to Isles

Daley and Ericsson to Grand Rapids

Teams! Give us all your OVERPAID contracts UFA for some of dem picks and prospects!

Edited by LeftWinger

We have over $11M available deadline cap space available BEFORE we move anyone, which could possibly open up $6M-$9M if not more! Which teams do you see wanting to dump salaries tomorrow in order to acquire "The Missing Piece" and which players/picks/prospects would you like to see here?

2 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Yup, saw that yesterday, then heard about Carolina's situation, and now I've been wondering what Fabbri + Bernier could get us.

I'd like Bokk or Suzuki please

7 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Yup, saw that yesterday, then heard about Carolina's situation, and now I'm wondering what Fabbri + Bernier could get us from Carolina.

Bokk plus a 2nd round pick...

3 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

in all seriousness, would AA and Helm get us Bouchard from EDM?

No.

I think Bouchard is close to untouchable for Edmonton, but I'd prefer to target Broberg anyway, being a left-handed shot. If we could get him in some package involving Athanasiou, I'd be thrilled.

1 minute ago, greenrebellion said:

Please don't trade Bernier, I want to be able to watch at least one or two more Wings wins through the rest of this season.  :)

A team would have to overpay, but every player should have a pricetag.

Hmmm, to whom and for whom/what?

Kinda hoping Bernier gets moved as well, PLUS if we're dealing AA and Green, that's another $8.3M we can add to our $11M available cap, let's get some expiring UFA contracts too! Come on let's go! we can pretty much acquire $20M in contract tomorrow to help out some Cup contenders! ALL your 1st's are ours!

1 hour ago, LeftWinger said:

Hmmm, to whom and for whom/what?

Kinda hoping Bernier gets moved as well, PLUS if we're dealing AA and Green, that's another $8.3M we can add to our $11M available cap, let's get some expiring UFA contracts too! Come on let's go! we can pretty much acquire $20M in contract tomorrow to help out some Cup contenders! ALL your 1st's are ours!

Backes moved, along with a good prospect and a 1st in a salary dump.

Same conference may have netted less, but come on... where are the Red Wings at with these missed opportunities to add picks and young bodies!