• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
The 91 of Ryans

2020 Trade Deadline Thread (aka Veleno vs Rasmussen vs Fabbri vs Zadina)

Rate this topic

if Parise gets traded,then all the hype back in 12 was all for nothing! Too fricking funny!

Now, with Suter having his verbal agreement with Detroit, and then ultimately getting convinced to pick Minny, you have to wonder if we could've won something between then and now with Suter as out top D.  We had a pretty damn good team in 2012-2013.  If Suter had signed here, our D would not had crapped out so quickly, maybe things here would'v been different and Suter might have had better results when it comes to playoffs and possible Cups.  Where is @centcougar when we need him!?!

3 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

if Parise gets traded,then all the hype back in 12 was all for nothing! Too fricking funny!

Now, with Suter having his verbal agreement with Detroit, and then ultimately getting convinced to pick Minny, you have to wonder if we could've won something between then and now with Suter as out top D.  We had a pretty damn good team in 2012-2013.  If Suter had signed here, our D would not had crapped out so quickly, maybe things here would'v been different and Suter might have had better results when it comes to playoffs and possible Cups.  Where is @centcougar when we need him!?!

LOL I was wondering if anyone else remembered him.  He actually made me hate the Wild.

1 minute ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

If theres no 1st involved its a fail

1st and lavoie?

Broberg would be a fail?

Just now, LeftWinger said:

better not be future considerations!

Relax. It's not going to be future considerations... lol

1 minute ago, xtrememachine1 said:

LOL I was wondering if anyone else remembered him.  He actually made me hate the Wild.

I actually looked around the web for him at the time and found him on other forums. He was basically going to any team forum (that wasn't the Wild) he could find, and would pretend to be a fan of that team while blatantly praising the Wild. Weird.