• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
The 91 of Ryans

2020 Trade Deadline Thread (aka Veleno vs Rasmussen vs Fabbri vs Zadina)

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Either he will or he wont ... cant be saying he can , everyone can get anything according to you lol ... biega can absolutely get a 4th! ... doesnt make it true 

why would we want gagner around the locker room lmfao we have enough old hags rotting away 

I'm saying that a 30 year old veteran winger could fetch a mid round pick at the deadline. What a bold statement... Saying that he can't is just dumb.

3 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Nobody is going to give up a mid round pick for sam gagner his career has been going down the toilet for years get real

YEA GOING DOWN FOR YEARS AND YEARS. Do you actually look at the stats or just spout off things that come into your head?

https://www.nhl.com/player/sam-gagner-8474040

4 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Nobody is going to give up a mid round pick for sam gagner his career has been going down the toilet for years get real

Man you're dumb. I'm sure you think Helm (50% retained) could get a mid round pick though...

Just now, krsmith17 said:

Man you're dumb. I'm sure you think Helm (50% retained) could get a mid round pick though...

Yes im dumb ... gagner is just as good helm ... who the f*** you kidding

1 minute ago, hillbillywingsfan said:

I don't think anyone can change your mind...because none of use know where you mind is.....Honestly. 

Keeping look at stat pages 

Just now, nyqvististhefuture said:

Hes a 15-25 pt winger rotating with the ahl , yes lets get excited ... hes leaving in april

No one got EXCITED...but no one going to jump off a bridge like you though. It;s not a bad pickup along with the 2 2nd rounders....Not sure where the problem is here. I think it was a decent deal. 

1 minute ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

You changed my mind , yzerman’s been superb 

Glad to hear it. Maybe your hope was he would NHL 2020 this thing and have built a contender by the midway point. LOL what in the world was he supposed to do this season with the roster and injuries he has had.

Just now, hillbillywingsfan said:

No one got EXCITED...but no one going to jump off a bridge like you though. It;s not a bad pickup along with the 2 2nd rounders....Not sure where the problem is here. I think it was a decent deal. 

It's merely a salary dump for Edmonton so they can make things work on their end. Too much for some folks to comprehend, is all. 

It's 100% a fair deal for both sides. Nothing to get exicted over, nothing to lose your mind over. I feel whelmed. 

2 minutes ago, hillbillywingsfan said:

Just said theres zero chance he gets dealt for a mid pick , we cant even get rid of daley

you think its a decent deal , im not a fan of it ... its called a difference of opinion , not everyone in life will agree with everything you do/say

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

2 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Hes a 15-25 pt winger rotating with the ahl , yes lets get excited ... hes leaving in april

Who the f*** is "getting excited" about Gagner?

2 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Yes im dumb ... gagner is just as good helm ... who the f*** you kidding

Helm - 33 years old - 61GP, 9G, 6A, 15PTS

Gagner - 30 years old - 36GP, 5G, 7A, 12 PTS

Yeah, Helm is sooo much better than Gagner...

2 minutes ago, greenrebellion said:

Glad to hear it. Maybe your hope was he would NHL 2020 this thing and have built a contender by the midway point. LOL what in the world was he supposed to do this season with the roster and injuries he has had.

I expected us to be horses*** ... just expected better return and not be rushed into one .... its clear yzerman didnt want to see AA anymore and just dealt him

1 minute ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Just said theres zero chance he gets dealt for a mid pick , we cant even get rid of daley

you think its a decent deal , im not a fan of it ... its called a difference of opinion , not everyone in life will agree with everything you do/say

It's objectively a fair trade. Anyone who disagrees simply has unrealistic expectations. 

Just now, krsmith17 said:

Who the f*** is "getting excited" about Gagner?

Helm - 33 years old - 61GP, 9G, 6A, 15PTS

Gagner - 30 years old - 36GP, 5G, 7A, 12 PTS

Yeah, Helm is sooo much better than Gagner...

You know theres other factors besides just stats right?helm is a way better player overall than gagner, last i checked he hasnt been going to the ahl for years +ton of playoff experience and cup winner better penalty killer ,better player period

3 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

It's merely a salary dump for Edmonton so they can make things work on their end. Too much for some folks to comprehend, is all. 

It's 100% a fair deal for both sides. Nothing to get exicted over, nothing to lose your mind over. I feel whelmed. 

Dude im well aware its a cap dump im just saying theres zero chance anyone trades a mid pick for gagner thats all 

1 minute ago, marcaractac said:

It's objectively a fair trade. Anyone who disagrees simply has unrealistic expectations. 

Youd obviously say that cause you dont agree with me , anyways