• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

2/23 Deadline GDT - Flames @ Red Wings - 7:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

Nothing like a little STP to start my Sunday... when I forgot I had the volume way up on my computer sound system.  :shocking:

Well.. LGRW!  I am first to comment, so let's not have any jokes about having Al playing goal tonight.  Never mind... insert your own joke here.  :lol:

Douse those Flamers, my Wings... love, Loooo

11 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

Nothing like a little STP to start my Sunday... when I forgot I had the volume way up on my computer sound system.  :shocking:

Well.. LGRW!  I am first to comment, so let's not have any jokes about having Al playing goal tonight.  Never mind... insert your own joke here.  :lol:

I posted that specfic upload of Dumb Love because that one is obnoxiously loud compared to the others. :lol:

Compare:

Edited by Dabura

As long as Al Sobotka doesn't have to enter the game for Calgary and shutout Detroit, I'm good with whatever other outcome occurs.

4 hours ago, puckloo39 said:

Dang it lol

2 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

Just a rhetorical question:  why the hell does Larkin not play like that every night???

I think he does, tbh. The planets kind of aligned on that sequence. Had just enough speed on the outside, defenseman played him soft enough, goalie cheated just enough to the far side.

End of 1st. Wings trail 1-2.

eh.