• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kliq

AA traded to oilers

Rate this topic

Just now, Hairy Lime said:

For that return, I'd have much rather held onto him. There really was no reason to trade him to begin with. Can't wait to see him play with McDavid, might even order Center Ice to watch Edmonton games. Will be a fun team to watch.

His own teammates were leaking s*** to the media about how he refuses to listen to anyone. He had to go. 

1 minute ago, marcaractac said:

His own teammates were leaking s*** to the media about how he refuses to listen to anyone. He had to go. 

One "anonymous" quote, from any older teammate. I could give an F. Put your name on it, or I don't care.

1 minute ago, Hairy Lime said:

One "anonymous" quote, from any older teammate. I could give an F. Put your name on it, or I don't care.

You don't give an F. Fine. Clearly Yzerman did. 

Two seconds is an absolute fair return for a defensively liable, one-dimensional winger. 

Teams have scouts. They know what AA is. It's no secret that can be hidden behind one 30 goal season. 

Great trade! AA was the odd man out with the amount of RFA's we need to sign this off season. We had to get rid of someone, and Stevie got two 2nd round picks for him!

Gagner is a UFA, so he was just a throw in, neither Edmonton or Detroit will give him a contract.

5 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Seriously though. Who could Yzerman trade on this roster right now that you'd be OK with that could realistically get him a 1st? 

No one. I was more so talking about taking on a bad contract (probably not going to happen), or trading up on draft day...

1 hour ago, marcaractac said:

Exactly.  He was out of Detroit anyways RFA or not.  He was my favourite player to watch until this season, this year he’s been absolutely terrible and it was very obvious that he was just out there doing what he wanted to do.