• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

2/25 Sanka! Ya Dead? GDT - Devils @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

lol - our pp

If these clowns were cattle they all would've gotten the bolt to the brain months ago.

1 minute ago, puckloo39 said:

LCA fans just boo'ed the Wings... first time I have heard that this season, too.  They have been so patient.  At least TRY, Wings... for heaven's sake

Fans have every right to boo this team...Just disgusting.

6 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

lol - our pp

If these clowns were cattle they all would've gotten the bolt to the brain months ago.

Fans have every right to boo this team...Just disgusting.

I know, and I don't blame them.  A few months ago, I was grateful they held back and cheered when the Wings did something good.  Now, the Wings do not even do anything worth cheering for -- so not blaming the faithful at all.  Hope Stevie Y is paying attention.  I might not be the only one who wonders why we did not get anything from draft

Edited by puckloo39

I kno9w, and I don't blame them.  A few months ago, I was grateful they held back and cheered when the Wings did something good.  Now, the Wings do not even do anything worth cheering for -- so not blaming the faithful at all.  Hope Stevie Y is paying attention.  I might not be the only one who wonders why we did not get anything from draft

Grand Master Y is beginning to wonder if he should've stayed in Tampa...

1 minute ago, F.Michael said:

I'm gonna have a stroke if Blashill is coaching this team next season when considering what's available right now.

my theory is that no other coach was willing to come to Detroit.  It's the only explanation I can think of.

do the Wings even have a special teams coach?  if so, is he ashamed to cash his paycheck?  He should be.

CRL sorta convinced me that Babs may be our best bet behind the bench if any of  Gallant/Laviolette/Cooper (if the Bolts exit early) aren't available, or unwilling.

Looking at the Leafs - they're more inconsistent with Keefe (the guy the players, and Dubas want) behind the bench than Babs ever was.

Don't get me wrong - he's no saint, but I really want a harda$$ making sure these guys play like their paycheck demands of them.

1 minute ago, F.Michael said:

Don't get me wrong - he's no saint, but I really want a harda$$ making sure these guys play like their paycheck demands of them.

I am ambivalent.  He is a jerk.. but these players might need someone with more personality than wallpaper paste to fire them up/piss them off, whatever

The "endorsement" of Blashill must be Stevie class at this point!  This team is 100% garbage, no coach would have a good winning percentage... but a lack of talent is NO EXCUSE for a lack of hustle/effort.

This team is lazy and it sucks!

Edited by mackel

2 minutes ago, 13dangledangle said:

This one absolutely kills me hahaha...I was looking forward to watching the replay but perhaps I’ll just watch AA in Edmonton now

I'm watching the Oil/Ducks game right now - both former Wings are in the line up.

Watching AA float on the back check...Oiler fans will soon recognize this when he's not scoring.

Edited by F.Michael

46 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

I'm watching the Oil/Ducks game right now - both former Wings are in the line up.

Watching AA float on the back check...Oiler fans will soon recognize this when he's not scoring.

He did just set up a nice goal!  Won’t lie I’m in his corner here, he needed to get out of Detroit but I’m hoping he exceeds expectation with the Oilers