• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Scott R Lucidi

Larkin Next?

Rate this topic

9 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

But that's not true at all. His linemates have mostly been the same linemates he had last year. Bertuzzi and Mantha, and now plus Fabbri who is a good player.

And Bertuzzi and Mantha and Fabbri are all having better years than last year. If anything his linemates have improved.

Way to cherry pick the one part of my post we've argued for pages in another thread... It's not just about who Larkin has played with, it's about how bad the team is as a whole. Team's are zoning in on Larkin (for good reason). You completely avoided the part of my last post about how his percentage of team scoring has gone up this season (for good reason)...

2 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Way to cherry pick the one part of my post we've argued for pages in another thread... It's not just about who Larkin has played with, it's about how bad the team is as a whole. Team's are zoning in on Larkin (for good reason). You completely avoided the part of my last post about how his percentage of team scoring has gone up this season (for good reason)...

Andddddd Bertuzzi and Manthas % of team scoring has gone up as well. These players are having great years, and they play with Larkin.

True or false? You're full of excuses?

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Andddddd Bertuzzi and Manthas % of team scoring has gone up as well. These players are having great years, and they play with Larkin.

The returns Bert and Mantha will eventually get us will be glorious.

2 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Why do you keep bringing up two players, not part of the conversation? We're talking about Dylan Larkin. Not Anthony Mantha. Not Tyler Bertuzzi.

True or false? You're full of s***?

I do agree, when Blashill implemented "his" system, that is when we saw Larkin's production change.  I seem to remember his rookie season he was in the same sentence as Eichel up until Blashill got everyone playing the "trust the process" system.  Blashill IS the problem. He was the problem with AA as well. But never do you trade Larkin. This guy bleeds Red and White, he gave you a discounted contract to stay here. You do not turn around and dump him, unless, of course, one day he asks to be traded.  I hope and pray that Blashill is NOT our coach after the season, Byslma either. We need an entire new philosophy in the room. Give me one of Larionov, Gallant or Lambert.  Shoot, lets hire all of them in place of our entire coaching staff!

7 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Y'all are headass poopclowns. srsly.

3qd98d.jpg

7 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Why do you keep bringing up two players, not part of the conversation? We're talking about Dylan Larkin. Not Anthony Mantha. Not Tyler Bertuzzi.

True or false? You're full of s***?

Because everyone is acting like woe is Larkin stuck on an island with no help. He's had plenty. You're just digging for excuses to excuse this player with.

2 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

I do agree, when Blashill implemented "his" system, that is when we saw Larkin's production change.  I seem to remember his rookie season he was in the same sentence as Eichel up until Blashill got everyone playing the "trust the process" system.  Blashill IS the problem. He was the problem with AA as well. But never do you trade Larkin. This guy bleeds Red and White, he gave you a discounted contract to stay here. You do not turn around and dump him, unless, of course, one day he asks to be traded.  I hope and pray that Blashill is NOT our coach after the season, Byslma either. We need an entire new philosophy in the room. Give me one of Larionov, Gallant or Lambert.  Shoot, lets hire all of them in place of our entire coaching staff!

But the only viable excuse for Larkin in this thread. Blash absolutely s*** the bed this year.

3 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

u forgot "muh seiderrrrrrr" 

You'll regret those words fella

9 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Joker, Im gonna throw ya off the hell in cell 16 ft through an announcers table just like undertaker did to mankind in 1998. I just am.

Would rather that than the choke slam THROUGH the cell that happened merely minutes later.

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Dude, Bertuzzi was a bottom tier player to start the season last year.  As he got more opportunities, he got better.  This year, he was on the top line to start the season.  So of course he's outperforming last year's numbers.  Mantha has a higher offensive ceiling than Larkin.  However, Mantha is lazy and has hands made of porcelain.    

Didn't I already school you on this topic last week?  

3 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Larkin is a sub-60 pt centerman and a joke of a modern 1C

Seider is an elite Dman and has the personality of a captain and you know it's true.

A German captain?  I don't think so.  Too many Polish people living in Detroit.  

8 hours ago, Hairy Lime said:

Wasn't liked by his teammates? Tell that to Larkin, then, because he seemed genuinely pissed about the trade and even said that AA WAS liked and wanted to stay in Detroit.

As for AA's defense, it was no worse than a young Yzerman's, before a certain coach was brought in.

This team's biggest problem is Blashill.

Difference was Grand Master Y was a legit 90 to 100 pts player who could dominate in the offensive end of the ice...I would tend to look the other way on defensive duties if there was a guy of this calibre on the Wings. 

8 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Dude, Bertuzzi was a bottom tier player to start the season last year.  As he got more opportunities, he got better.  This year, he was on the top line to start the season.  So of course he's outperforming last year's numbers.  Mantha has a higher offensive ceiling than Larkin.  However, Mantha is lazy and has hands made of porcelain.    

Didn't I already school you on this topic last week?  

I was crackin' whips on ya last week funny guy

Ya so Bertuzzi played more time with Larkin this year and Mantha is better this year. My point proven.

5 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

A German captain?  I don't think so.  Too many Polish people living in Detroit.  

Seider has captain written all over him. He's gonna be the C one day, why waste time, just give it to the man now.