• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Scott R Lucidi

Larkin Next?

Rate this topic

8 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Difference was Grand Master Y was a legit 90 to 100 pts player who could dominate in the offensive end of the ice...I would tend to look the other way on defensive duties if there was a guy of this calibre on the Wings. 

Ask Ovechkin if it's okay to look the other way on defensive duties. Years of disappointment. Then when he finally buys in to defensive duties under Trotz, cup. Likewise with Yzerman and Bowman. If your best players aren't playing a 200 foot game, you're not winning. Look at every cup winner and you'll see this to be true.

In the end, AA wouldn't buy in. That's why he was the odd man out. The team may suck, but the game still has to be played the right way. 

8 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I was crackin' whips on ya last week funny guy

Ya so Bertuzzi played more time with Larkin this year and Mantha is better this year. My point proven.

Seider has captain written all over him. He's gonna be the C one day, why waste time, just give it to the man now.

Seider def gets the C when Larkin eventually moves on.

2 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

Ask Ovechkin if it's okay to look the other way on defensive duties. Years of disappointment. Then when he finally buys in to defensive duties under Trotz, cup. Likewise with Yzerman and Bowman. If your best players aren't playing a 200 foot game, you're not winning. Look at every cup winner and you'll see this to be true.

In the end, AA wouldn't buy in. That's why he was the odd man out. The team may suck, but the game still has to be played the right way. 

Seider def gets the C when Larkin eventually moves on.

Liked "when Larkin eventually moves on"

2 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

True - however we're so far away from scoring goals, and playing reasonable defence...I just wanna see something that resembles an exciting club that'll get me on the edge of my sofa cushion.

11 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

True - however we're so far away from scoring goals, and playing reasonable defence...I just wanna see something that resembles an exciting club that'll get me on the edge of my sofa cushion.

For sure. Getting Seider in the lineup next season will help, as he'll wreck dudes. Lafreniere will be exciting too :ninja: 

3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I much prefer a fine schnitzel with a Bavarian or Czech pilsner

sounds terrible

3 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

For sure. Getting Seider in the lineup next season will help, as he'll wreck dudes. Lafreniere will be exciting too :ninja: 

In Ottawa

2 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Schnitzel is served with lemon u utter buffoon. In what hellish world is lemon paired with dunkel beer.

I'm done with LGW for the day goodbye

I was joking. sounds deeelish. also, I looked up that Polish food place on google. Imma go there if I ever make it back to Detroit 

1 minute ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

I was joking. sounds deeelish. also, I looked up that Polish food place on google. Imma go there if I ever make it back to Detroit 

I really do recommend it. It's one of those unassuming restaurants with a generic name that you'd never expect to be good unless u know the area. It's like down in a basement too. 

3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I really do recommend it. It's one of those unassuming restaurants with a generic name that you'd never expect to be good unless u know the area. It's like down in a basement too. 

the best kind 

kind of like Schwartz's Deli in Montreal. Famous, delicious, but built like a hallway that leads from a kitchen to a real restaurant. 

4 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

the best kind 

kind of like Schwartz's Deli in Montreal. Famous, delicious, but built like a hallway that leads from a kitchen to a real restaurant. 

I've never been to Montreal but I read an article like 6 months ago about how good the toastie hotdogs are. I tried to recreate them at home, but i dont think I did it right.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

2 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I've never been to Montreal but I read an article like 6 months ago about how good the toastie hotdogs are. I tried to recreate them at home, but i dont think I did it right.

Yeah. Read that. I think you can only get the at the Bell Centre and only if you're an official hockey person. I'd say a lot depends on the dog itself. 

31 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

In a basement?

Sounds like that scene from ‘Pulp Fiction’ with the gimp, and the guy feeding the other guy his ‘Polish sausage’...

30 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

the best kind 

Was there back in’03 for the Canadian GP...They make a pretty mean reuben sandwich.