• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Scott R Lucidi

Larkin Next?

Rate this topic

7 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

It's also ironic since he's the one that created threads such as "The Elite Dylan Larkin", "I Love Larkin", and "When does Larkin get the C?"...

I don't know much about the Sens fan base. Hell, I don't know a single Sens fan (or at least they won't admit it)... But who doesn't deserve getting multiple top 3-5 picks is Eugene Melnyk / Pierre Dorion... THAT's what pisses me off. An owner / general manager mismanaging talent for years, and getting more elite talent thrown in their lap once again...

Folks just salty about AA. But hey, they are quiet today after his 0 points and -1 last night. 

I avoided mentioning Melnyk and Dorion because that is a path of rage I do not want to go down

Edited by marcaractac

27 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

Folks just salty about AA. But hey, they are quiet today after his 0 points and -1 last night. 

I avoided mentioning Melnyk and Dorion because that is a path of rage I do not want to go down

LOL Remember how Jonas used to disappear for days last year only to pop up like some dweeb coworker showing up to troll your office party anytime AA had a good game. 

Thankfully it wasn't that often. 

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

4 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

LOL Remember how Jonas used to disappear for days last year only to pop up like some dweeb coworker showing up to troll your office party anytime AA had a good game. 

Thankfully it wasn't that often. 

I give the guy credit tho. Posting under his real name. That takes balls.

2 hours ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

Well, we sure turned it around with AA gone.  Problem solved.  7-1 Wild.  Ha ha ha.  Team sucks.

Yeah, because that was the goal in getting rid of AA...

The team sucks, with or without Athanasiou, but the reason we sucked as bad as we did again last night, is because Howard is playing at the level of a zamboni driver... He's having a historically bad season and needs to retire after this season, along with Daley and Ericsson. Completely revamp the backend, and continue to build around the young core of forwards.

2 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

Yeah, because that was the goal in getting rid of AA...

The team sucks, with or without Athanasiou, but the reason we sucked as bad as we did again last night, is because Howard is playing at the level of a zamboni driver... He's having a historically bad season and needs to retire after this season, along with Daley and Ericsson. Completely revamp the backend, and continue to build around the young core of forwards.

Fake news. Zamboni drivers are undefeated.

12 minutes ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

No way I give the C to Larkin until he becomes a leader and leads us to win.  He's the whipping boy now.  Put up wins, or gtfo Larkin.  We already have Stafford who doesnt need to win.

When Larkin comes along
YOU MUST WHIP IT
When he wants the C for playing like a dong
YOU MUST WHIP IT

10 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

-45. The worst defensive player is gone. Literally addition by subtraction.

Team can't score goals and we trade a 30 goal scorer. You want true addition get rid of the idiot warming the bench in the coach's role. Its an embarrassment he's still got his job and worse that we debate whether he will still be here next year. Now back to the tank...

16 hours ago, MileHighWingsGuy said:

Team can't score goals and we trade a 30 goal scorer. You want true addition get rid of the idiot warming the bench in the coach's role. Its an embarrassment he's still got his job and worse that we debate whether he will still be here next year. Now back to the tank...

Dont disagree that Blashill has been a horrible coach this season. But AA has been a horrible goal scorer this season too. He's scored 9, 18, 16, and so far 11 goals in each of his seasons outside of his one 30 goal season. AA is a 15-20 goal scorer who had one fluke season because he cheated on defense. Not the first 3rd liner to do that, and not a big loss going forward.

6 hours ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

Larkin trade needs to be considered.

If its a heavy return, then sure.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie