• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ChristopherReevesLegs

RUMOR: Svechnikov Considering Return To KHL With AK BARS

Rate this topic

13 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

That would pretty much ruin any chance he has to play in the NHL ever again.

Anyways, Russians need to focus back on interfering in our elections and not interfere in our prospect development.

I've never watched this kid and ever noticed anything. He's boring and not all that great at anything. I like his size I guess? I'm always a fan of a big skilled guy, but then he's also completely undeveloped away from the puck. My honest projection of his cieling is big Patrick Eaves 2.0. I guess I just dont care about him at this point. Hopefully he's actually really good and the injury is still holding him back, I just doubt it. *Depress*

9 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Russian Article

Shoulda traded him at the deadline. Regardless he's been pretty trash for a former 1st rounder. Probably best for him to leave the AHL.

classic KHL article to say "Source:" then not even mention any bit of a source... I'll take it with a big ol scoop of salt. Although it wouldn't surprise me if he ends up back in the KHL. Hopefully he at least gets a shot with the wings before this year is over. 

25 minutes ago, Wings3:16 said:

His agent said it's a BS report and he's "totally committed to the Red Wings"

https://www.mlive.com/spartans/2020/02/evgeny-svechnikov-totally-committed-to-red-wings.html

"Totally committed to the Red Wings." He has to say that. Look what happens to guys who aren't (AA).