• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
The 91 of Ryans

Right Now. The Zero Fuks Given GDT. Wild @ Wang's. 8:30 Atlantic Standard Time

Rate this topic

I don’t think wings are that bad. They are just a little confused. Playing on the wrong side of the game. They need to be reoriented, aka need for an NHL coach. Hopefully next season. 

Edited by arag

It's always great to remember why Jimmy "4 Goals" Howard is riding the pine.  (Sadly, he used to be called "3 Goals" until I looked at his numbers)

Screen or not, he's consistently out of position.

smh

Edited by NotTooAbby

4 minutes ago, Barrie said:

My cousin asked me a few months ago if I wanted to go to a Wings game, because he hasn't seen the new arena yet. I said, "No way, I'm not driving 6 hours (3 hours each way) to watch them lose 5-2".

Wings score two goals ? That sounds awesome. I would love to see that game!

Edited by arag

2 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

They make Galchenyuk look like Zetterberg

How can Blashill possibly survive this?

He can't

I don't believe it

He's fired

I hope hockey Gods are watching Wings games and reading this forum. This team needs Divine Intervention. 

1 minute ago, amato said:

He needs to be. This team just looks uninspired every night. A coach HAS to fix that. I don't care if it's "a lost season." 

Like if this isn't his fault, then the whole roster needs to be traded. I don't wanna believe that yet.

This is exactly why I never wanted to tank. This is miserable. I find no joy in following this team anymore. A healthier man would quit watching.

Just now, arag said:

$$$ Overpayments, bribes, promising the moon. Anything 

:lol:

After a good coach gets fired, like Gallant, I see all these Wings fans online saying, "Stevie hire him!!". My reply is, "Does he even want to come here now?"

Just now, arag said:

$$$ Overpayments, bribes, promising the moon. Anything 

I mean I feel like Yerman has a good reputation around the league. There's gonna be a guy who wants to hitch himself to that train.

I just get the sense that Yzerman might not be done running this boat into the rocks. Bring back Blash and tank this team again next year. Hell he might do it for two more seasons or 3 for all I know.

4 minutes ago, Barrie said:

:lol:

After a good coach gets fired, like Gallant, I see all these Wings fans online saying, "Stevie hire him!!". My reply is, "Does he even want to come here now?"

Pay him well and he will. Rebuilding team needs a good coach. Need to build right. 

1 minute ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

A good NHL coach will accept the challenge. I am certain of this. But management need the next three drafts to be bonkers incredible. Like, at least one elite player taken early and a Kucherov/Point/Jossi type found in rounds 2+

We're about to go on a depressing Oilers type dead wing saga just wait