• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
The 91 of Ryans

Right Now. The Zero Fuks Given GDT. Wild @ Wang's. 8:30 Atlantic Standard Time

Rate this topic

I think if we get a franchise player in the draft, we'll get coaches interested.

Just now, amato said:

How long until Arby's changes their promo to "red wings score a goal" or "red wings only lose by a couple?" 

I know. It wasn't too long ago that promo was, if a Red Wing scores a hat trick.

11 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Like if this isn't his fault, then the whole roster needs to be traded. I don't wanna believe that yet.

This is exactly why I never wanted to tank. This is miserable. I find no joy in following this team anymore. A healthier man would quit watching.

100% agree. As much as I joke about it, I hate the tank. It's miserable. 

1 minute ago, Barrie said:

I think if we get a franchise player in the draft, we'll get coaches interested.

I know. It wasn't too long ago that promo was, if a Red Wing scores a hat trick.

Yeah that's kind of what I'm referencing. We got worse, the promo got easier to obtain. What's the next step? Free curly fries if you can prove you watched a period of the game? :P

1 minute ago, amato said:

Yeah that's kind of what I'm referencing. We got worse, the promo got easier to obtain. What's the next step? Free curly fries if you can prove you watched a period of the game? :P

I would have lost tonight :lol:

2 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

We need you to be stronger than this. 

I have that brain tumor that all serial killers have saying "DO IT NOW, KILL ALL THAT YOU LOVE"

I need changes. I cannot tolerate walking into next season with the same roster. I cannot have that man behind the bench. I assume the "observation year" ends when we stop playing games this year. After that I expect moves. Changes. Anything less and I won't be exactly happy about with Stevie.

In better news I kinda like Gagner out there. He's moving his jaw and calling plays and s***. We need some leadership.

5 minutes ago, Barrie said:

I would have lost tonight :lol:

It's okay, Arby's won't believe any of us anyway. 

Sounds like the best promo from Arby's perspective... "we don't believe you. What will you have?" and you're already there... You'll order something.

Seriously though, what a snipe. I want to see Mantha get faster over the off season.. He's gotta get more shots out in the open. 

Just now, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Despite the injury Mantha is like the lolly bright spot this year. Maybe Seider too in a way.

I've liked Hronek a lot this year too.