No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
The 91 of Ryans

Right Now. The Zero Fuks Given GDT. Wild @ Wang's. 8:30 Atlantic Standard Time

Rate this topic

I went to the game tonight... 

That's all I got.

2 hours ago, amato said:

How long until Arby's changes their promo to "red wings score a goal" or "red wings only lose by a couple?" 

If the wings get scored on 5 or more free 5 for 5. That's a deal.

10 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Boys we're looking at a world of hurt for the next 5 years minimum. Get out now or prepare to take it in the bum. I respect either decision.

I just created an account at the Senators forum.  Good luck guys.   :thumbup:

What is this, the fourth time in a row Howard's been pulled.  What is the point of starting him, either leave him in the whole game to rest Bernier or don't even bother starting him.

Honestly, it pains me to say it, but I'm not sure I'll be watching any more games from here on out this season, it is simply unwatchable for me.  I'm okay watching losses, but not like this.

1 hour ago, greenrebellion said:

What is this, the fourth time in a row Howard's been pulled.  What is the point of starting him, either leave him in the whole game to rest Bernier or don't even bother starting him.

Honestly, it pains me to say it, but I'm not sure I'll be watching any more games from here on out this season, it is simply unwatchable for me.  I'm okay watching losses, but not like this.

They should have left him in to see if he pulls a Patrick Roy by going over to Blashill and Yzerman and telling them that he'll never play again for the franchise.  Next day, we trade him to Colorado for a case of Coors Light and Stephane Fiset.  

35 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

They should have left him in to see if he pulls a Patrick Roy by going over to Blashill and Yzerman and telling them that he'll never play again for the franchise.  Next day, we trade him to Colorado for a case of Coors Light and Stephane Fiset.  

Grand Master Y would have Howard's fat @ss sit in the press box for the remainder of what's left of this miserable season...I feel for the buffet table.