• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

3/2 15 Games Left GDT - Avalanche @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET (NHLN)

Rate this topic

Anybody knows if Timashov is playing?

Apparently according to Blashill he is potentially a bottom six player. It's nice to have a coach who can set the bar for young players after only one game.

“Somebody that can play in those (third and fourth) lines, not have to play top-six minutes but can provide some more skill, can play hard, can be good defensively, can bring a physical element and just help our depth,” Blashill said.

Also; Zadina is skating again but not taking part in practice.

Just now, Akakabuto said:

Apparently according to Blashill he is potentially a bottom six player. It's nice to have a coach who can set the bar for young players after only one game.

“Somebody that can play in those (third and fourth) lines, not have to play top-six minutes but can provide some more skill, can play hard, can be good defensively, can bring a physical element and just help our depth,” Blashill said.

I believe he's playing tonight.

2 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

Player X: "Yeah Blash is the kind of coach that can win, ya know, one out of every 8 or so games at the NHL level. He's a great bottom 2 or 3 coach in the league who we don't have to worry about leaning on for big playoff games and stuff like that ya know. Sometimes he helps us with directions to the nearest restaurant and stuff " 

3 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Player X: "Yeah Blash is the kind of coach that can win, ya know, one out of every 8 or so games at the NHL level. He's a great bottom 2 or 3 coach in the league who we don't have to worry about leaning on for big playoff games and stuff like that ya know. Sometimes he helps us with directions to the nearest restaurant and stuff " 

This season's exit interviews should be a hoot.

1 hour ago, Dabura said:

This season's exit interviews should be a hoot.

There is only one exit interview I care about, the post game interview Blashill is gonna give to FSD five minutes after the last game of the season when news has broke that he’s been let go. 

26 minutes ago, arag said:

Excited to be at the game tonight! First time in Detroit and LCA. Winning this one will be very nice. Go Wings!!!

Loving the enthusiasm. Have great night with lots of beer. You’re gonna need it. 

Edited by Akakabuto

3 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

But Helm, Abby and Glendening have all been top 6 on his team. He could of at least said Middle 6 or something, give the kid something to strive for!

Anyhow, Fire Blashill.  I SOOOOOOOOO hope that he is not brought back after the season.

what a fun game.

The 90's night theme was full of nostalgia, including my Vipers jersey :P 
Got to meet McCarty, who was super nice.. signing autographs and taking pictures with everyone. 
And it was an exciting game, despite the loss. Some of the big hits helped a lot (thanks Fabbri)
All in all, glad I was there. 

12 hours ago, amato said:

what a fun game.

The 90's night theme was full of nostalgia, including my Vipers jersey :P 
Got to meet McCarty, who was super nice.. signing autographs and taking pictures with everyone. 
And it was an exciting game, despite the loss. Some of the big hits helped a lot (thanks Fabbri)
All in all, glad I was there. 

I'm glad you had a good time! :)

21 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

You got the Satan jersey?

giphy.webp

haha no, sadly not. I don't remember the name that's on it off the top of my head but I assume it's a goalie because it's a huge jersey and is #31.