• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ChristopherReevesLegs

Goal GOAT Poll

Rate this topic

Goalbros  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's too bad that Bure never got a chance to have a long and healthy career. Purely based on the eyeball test, best goal scorer ever IMO. I still remember this goal when it happened, just amazing. Unfortunately, I can't rank him above Lemieux, Gretzky or Ovie as at the end of the day the stats need to back it up.

10 hours ago, kliq said:

It's too bad that Bure never got a chance to have a long and healthy career. Purely based on the eyeball test, best goal scorer ever IMO. I still remember this goal when it happened, just amazing. Unfortunately, I can't rank him above Lemieux, Gretzky or Ovie as at the end of the day the stats need to back it up.

Yeah if u wanna talk eye candy Bure is definately up there with the Lemieuxs and Datsyuks of the world. Naturally it would be crazy interesting to see that guys career on a different timeline with different teams. 

42 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Yeah if u wanna talk eye candy Bure is definately up there with the Lemieuxs and Datsyuks of the world. Naturally it would be crazy interesting to see that guys career on a different timeline with different teams. 

I think his career would have been similar to Datsyuk if he stayed healthy. Always among the elite while playing, but at the end of the day, his numbers wouldn't have been Gretzky, Howe, Messier level.

20 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I think his career would have been similar to Datsyuk if he stayed healthy. Always among the elite while playing, but at the end of the day, his numbers wouldn't have been Gretzky, Howe, Messier level.

Idk dude i think i rank Bure above Datsyuk offensively. Dats gets the D edge fersure. 

If Bure had been on better teams i think he couldve been a hockey idol. Datsyuk was on good teams and is just a really great player it seems.

2 hours ago, kliq said:

Can't get the video to play. Might be an American problem IDK.

There isn’t any question about this Gretzky has all the numbers to prove that he’s the best scoring player to ever hit the ice. With that said Gordie is the best hockey player to Lease up the skates.